Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread
Jan 23, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #47 of 339
My Aaw900 has shipped...should get it soon.

Wait what? That's pretty good news. That means... that means mine should be reaching Jaben soon... 
L3000.gif

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #51 of 339
Guys, I just collected my w900 and OMG. This is very very good. So much better then what im hearing from the Universal version. It has airier mids then the Zeus XRA and better treble extension. Has alot more Bass and it hits hard and the texture is so smooth from the DD. This can really fight the Zeus heads on. I believe it is in the same league as the Zeus. I do prefer the Zeus if the music just focuses on vocals but on an overall package, The w900 is fantastic.

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #52 of 339
Guys, I just collected my w900 and OMG. This is very very good. So much better then what im hearing from the Universal version. It has airier mids then the Zeus XRA and better treble extension. Has alot more Bass and it hits hard and the texture is so smooth from the DD. This can really fight the Zeus heads on. I believe it is in the same league as the Zeus. I do prefer the Zeus if the music just focuses on vocals but on an overall package, The w900 is fantastic.

God... dammit. *jealous*

EDIT: pics though? Did AAW do the recession in the tips for the upcoming tuning system?

Jan 24, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #53 of 339
God... dammit. *jealous*

EDIT: pics though? Did AAW do the recession in the tips for the upcoming tuning system?

I will take some pics when Im home. Relaxing at E1 now. Too bad the dx200 not here yet. The oriveti primacy is some gd iem too. Lol... @crinacle u should be getting the w900 before me. I think u ordered earlier just that you got it from Jaben while i got it from Null.

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:06 AM Post #54 of 339
I will take some pics when Im home. Relaxing at E1 now. Too bad the dx200 not here yet. The oriveti primacy is some gd iem too. Lol... @crinacle u should be getting the w900 before me. I think u ordered earlier just that you got it from Jaben while i got it from Null.

I do hope the delay is due to my AHMorph module request 
tongue.gif

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #55 of 339
dang it. 

I asked Null audio about the upgrade from W500 to W900 and apparently the promotional pricing is over. 

baaaah. 

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:55 AM Post #56 of 339
dang it. 

I asked Null audio about the upgrade from W500 to W900 and apparently the promotional pricing is over. 

baaaah. 

Why did u wait so long to do it? Lol... Just ask nicely? I'm sure they wont reject business. Honestly guys, I prefer this then most other iems I have heard like the Solar, a10, galaxy and the Laylas. Im only undecided between the Zeus and this. The w900 customs is def like 20-30% nicer then the unis. Go try it out.

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:58 AM Post #57 of 339
Why did u wait so long to do it? Lol... Just ask nicely? I'm sure they wont reject business. Honestly guys, I prefer this then most other iems I have heard like the Solar, a10, galaxy and the Laylas. Im only undecided between the Zeus and this. The w900 customs is def like 20-30% nicer then the unis. Go try it out.

Was doing up my speaker setup, lol. 

I am pretty happy with my Andromeda and 64 U12 at the moment, but hey, i do have a spare W500 lying around :p 

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:58 AM Post #58 of 339

How about with your Onkyo as a source?

Jan 24, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #59 of 339
How about with your Onkyo as a source?

Haha it's smoother on the onkyo then on the lgv20. Certain songs with the w900 def sounded more emotional and fuller then the Zeus while some others the Zeus is better. They are both somewhat on par with each other. Both different and unique in their own ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back