Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread
Jun 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #272 of 339
Thanks for keeping us up to date Hung.

Clearly, this is what a good recovery and after-sales service is all about.

Kudos to AAW. It was unexpected but thoroughly welcomed . Outstanding!

Cheers!

Jun 5, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #277 of 339
Actually i dont have home rig. I mostly use iem with dap, sometime with my lap. And i have a pair u12. So i'm not sure what i will do with this current w900. Selling is a good option for me.

One to throw in the gym bag, one for home! That's stellar customer service haha.

Jun 5, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #278 of 339
Finally got a reply from Kevin. His words calmed me down. I kinda like the sound of w900, i think i will stick with them again.

Which is why I told you to wait for a replacement pair.

I hate to say it, but you only seem to be happy since he's letting you keep both

Jun 5, 2017 at 11:15 PM Post #279 of 339
Which is why I told you to wait for a replacement pair.

I hate to say it, but you only seem to be happy since he's letting you keep both
yup i'm happy because the way they handled this. But if like you said that i have to send the current w900 back. For sure i will still ask for a refund. I like the way they care about their customer.

Jun 6, 2017 at 2:53 AM Post #280 of 339
In all honesty, I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing both W900s on the used market.

there wasn't much discussion overall about the actual sound of the IEM throughout the debacle. Looked a little like he might not have been a fan of the sound in addition to the poor QC to OP, which is why refund over replacement was preferred

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #281 of 339
In all honesty, I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing both W900s on the used market.

there wasn't much discussion overall about the actual sound of the IEM throughout the debacle. Looked a little like he might not have been a fan of the sound in addition to the poor QC to OP, which is a possible reason why a refund was so highly preferred over a replacement
If the sound was not affected then a quick touch up can bring it to completion.

Jun 6, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #282 of 339

there wasn't much discussion overall about the actual sound of the IEM throughout the debacle. Looked a little like he might not have been a fan of the sound in addition to the poor QC to OP, which is why refund over replacement was preferred

Sorry to disappoint you, but I already bought his defective one:o2smile:

Jun 6, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #285 of 339
yup i'm happy because the way they handled this. But if like you said that i have to send the current w900 back. For sure i will still ask for a refund. I like the way they care about their customer.

You should have sent it back once your new one arrives, it's not like you'd be without a w900 for that entire time waiting for the new one to arrive. You've incurred a slight, more like very slight inconvenience (which is basically cosmetic), but yet you're profiting off of it.

Your lack of integrity shocks me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back