Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of low cost CIEMs, including hybrids
Sep 22, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #106 of 474
Yeah, I ordered crystal clear version and I see no bubbles and really good craftsmanship, mine was made by vinny the card says.

500morph I see, is it true that people say they can feel the bass, I plan to buy aaw flagship as now am sure this 353$ things blows away every iem's I have heard before even the then 600$ ck100pro.
It's that good and I can only imagine how your morph sounds.

What about you, do you have other iem's presently that you can compare your morph with?

Yep. My W500 is virtually blemish-free. It's very well made, and fits my ears perfectly.

For an IEM, the W500 AHMorph has the best bass I have ever heard. Its dynamic driver does a mighty fine job of replicating a larger driver unit found on headphones. The texture, impact and quantity are nothing short of amazing. Amongst all the custom IEMs I have tried, only the Lear BD4.2 comes close at replicating a truly splendid basshead experience. It's not a surprise then, that both are hybrids, with bass duties handled by their respective dynamic driver(s).

On hand, I also own the Roxanne, Kaiser 10 and Mentor. Although they are generally superb, and amongst the best IEMs around, their lows sound lean and lacking in authority, slam, and quantity when measured against the W500 AHMorph. Moreover, the W500 has very good sub-bass extension, with adequate rumble and depth.

Wow...it's absolutely cool...!!!

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised myself. They turned out exactly as I hoped they'd be (but not what I thought they'd look like). 
wink.gif

Sep 23, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #108 of 474
Yep. My W500 is virtually blemish-free. It's very well made, and fits my ears perfectly.

For an IEM, the W500 AHMorph has the best bass I have ever heard. Its dynamic driver does a mighty fine job of replicating a larger driver unit found on headphones. The texture, impact and quantity are nothing short of amazing. Amongst all the custom IEMs I have tried, only the Lear BD4.2 comes close at replicating a truly splendid basshead experience. It's not a surprise then, that both are hybrids, with bass duties handled by their respective dynamic driver(s).

On hand, I also own the Roxanne, Kaiser 10 and Mentor. Although they are generally superb, and amongst the best IEMs around, their lows sound lean and lacking in authority, slam, and quantity when measured against the W500 AHMorph. Moreover, the W500 has very good sub-bass extension, with adequate rumble and depth.

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised myself. They turned out exactly as I hoped they'd be (but not what I thought they'd look like). :wink:

I'll be receiving null audio single ended mmcx cable soon and I'll post pics, maybe then it'll look good if not as good as yours :)

Also on way is pwaudio balanced cable, prolly by next month and hopefully I'll have balanced setup by then.

Anyway enjoy your morph

Sep 24, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #109 of 474
Great looking phones!
One question, if you allow, what cable is this? Stock or aftermarket?

Thanks in advance and congrats on the great purchase!

Thanks! They look good, and sound even better! 
smile.gif

The cable is Null Audio's own Vitesse Black. The W500 AHMorph comes with a 4-braided cable; however, I paid an extra $70 to upgrade to an 8-braided version.

I'll be receiving null audio single ended mmcx cable soon and I'll post pics, maybe then it'll look good if not as good as yours
smily_headphones1.gif

Also on way is pwaudio balanced cable, prolly by next month and hopefully I'll have balanced setup by then.

Anyway enjoy your morph

Thanks. Enjoy yours as well! How are they so far?

Sep 24, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #110 of 474
Thanks! They look good, and sound even better! :smile:

The cable is Null Audio's own Vitesse Black. The W500 AHMorph comes with a 4-braided cable; however, I paid an extra $70 to upgrade to an 8-braided version.

Good so far, I don't think the sound has changed though I do believe in brain burn in but I haven't felt that with this unit, still i like what I'm hearing.

Sep 25, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #111 of 474

Thanks! They look good, and sound even better! 
smile.gif

Thanks for the answer.

Another question, if you allow, is it the "Aqua Blue" insert, or in general, what were your customization options, they look reallly good that´s why I am asking...

Thanks in advance again.

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #113 of 474
Hi everyone. How it compares in isolation with other CIEMs that use only BA driver?
popcorn.gif

If i remember correctly, hybrid isolation versus to pure BA customs are quite similar, the difference is negligible. if you only take time to notice it then it'll be obvious, but pure BA wins by just a touch in isolation.

Sep 26, 2015 at 2:34 AM Post #114 of 474
  Thanks for the answer.

Another question, if you allow, is it the "Aqua Blue" insert, or in general, what were your customization options, they look reallly good that´s why I am asking...

Thanks in advance again.

It's an Aqua Blue shell, with a Clear faceplate, and a blue Mother of Pearl insert.

Hi everyone. How it compares in isolation with other CIEMs that use only BA driver?
popcorn.gif

If there's any loss in isolation, it's negligible. I personally didn't experience any difference between the W500 AHMorph and my other customs.

Sep 26, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #115 of 474

It's an Aqua Blue shell, with a Clear faceplate, and a blue Mother of Pearl insert.

Okay, got it, thanks again. These are great for me as I want to learn E-bass and E-guitar and the changing of the bass is just perfect for it.
Dynamic: E-bass practice
Armature: E-guitar practice

But they are so darn expensive...

Sep 28, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #119 of 474
  Okay, got it, thanks again. These are great for me as I want to learn E-bass and E-guitar and the changing of the bass is just perfect for it.
Dynamic: E-bass practice
Armature: E-guitar practice

But they are so darn expensive...

Yeah, top-end customs are rather expensive, but worth every penny, IMO. The combination of great sound, comfort and an awesome design (if you've picked well) is an unbeatable combination.

Hope you get yours, soon! 
smile.gif

Hi, Malevolent, is the W500 isolate better than UE900? I never used CIEM before.
And the bass quantity in fully BA mode is more or less than on UE900?

Definitely. A well-made custom will isolate better than most (if not all) universal IEMs.

At pure BA mode, the W500 AHMorph has slightly more mid-bass than the UE900, which is rather lean in its lows. Sub-bass extension is also more pronounced on the AAW.

Sep 28, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #120 of 474
I'm very much looking into the W500 (non-AHMorph) variant. 

Will probably head down to have a listen. The other half listened to the A1D and was impressed enough for her to consider getting customs. woohoo. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back