Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of low cost CIEMs, including hybrids
Dec 6, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #452 of 474
What kind of shipping times are people seeing from Null Audio?  My AAW Q order was supposedly shipped (not trackable) in late October, but I'm still waiting...  I'm close to Boston MA...

Drew

Ordred something from Null earlier this year, shipped within a few days, arrived like a week later but that was express shipping to west coast. I never tried standard shipping from Null but have had other non-express imports from asia can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months.

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #453 of 474
Wow, maybe you were too late? What did they say?

Oh cos my W500 wasn't bought from them but I don't see Null launching the W900 yet so I'm not too sure how this will go. LOL

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #454 of 474
Wow, maybe you were too late? What did they say?

Oh cos my W500 wasn't bought from them but I don't see Null launching the W900 yet so I'm not too sure how this will go. LOL

Oh haha, they didn't even ask me anything of the sort. It was just... touch-and-go.

Dec 6, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #455 of 474
Dec 6, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #456 of 474

Well bro, we can visit Null Audio together then. 
biggrin.gif

One problem is, they are only open till 5:30 PM on working days, and closed on weekends. How are we going to get there? 
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 6, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #457 of 474
Well bro, we can visit Null Audio together then. :D

One problem is, they are only open till 5:30 PM on working days, and closed on weekends. How are we going to get there? :confused_face_2:

Wait are you also going for the upgrade?

Dec 15, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #459 of 474
Ordred something from Null earlier this year, shipped within a few days, arrived like a week later but that was express shipping to west coast. I never tried standard shipping from Null but have had other non-express imports from asia can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months.

So I never did receive my AAW Q from Null (ordered mid-October) and they won't refund my order until some official post office inquiry is performed, which they say takes 2-3 extra months.  Buyer beware.

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #460 of 474

So I never did receive my AAW Q from Null (ordered mid-October) and they won't refund my order until some official post office inquiry is performed, which they say takes 2-3 extra months.  Buyer beware.

Normally it is recommended to go for express courier such as FedEx for high valued items, such as CIEMs or Q in this instance. I am sure they can work out a solution for you:)

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #461 of 474
Their "solution" after waiting for 2 months was to refer me to their shipping policy, which states:

The official enquiry usually takes 2-3 months to conclude. Before we receive an official enquiry result from the post administration, we are unable to resend new product, or refund customers. 

I understand that FedEx etc. is more reliable the the post office, but that doesn't do me any good now.  I'd say I'd use FedEx next time but the odds of me ordering anything from Null Audio again is *zero*.

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #462 of 474
  Their "solution" after waiting for 2 months was to refer me to their shipping policy, which states:

The official enquiry usually takes 2-3 months to conclude. Before we receive an official enquiry result from the post administration, we are unable to resend new product, or refund customers. 

I understand that FedEx etc. is more reliable the the post office, but that doesn't do me any good now.  I'd say I'd use FedEx next time but the odds of me ordering anything from Null Audio again is *zero*.

Postal service has been a bit unstable from SG to US and especially Canada recently, long custom delays are very often expected. It has not been good after USPS cancelled online tracking for incoming international registered parcels. For our ongoing Indiegogo campaign for Capri cable, we are even forced to overcharge Canadian backers for high shipping as all shipments going there will be carried out by FedEx. And we are considering using a US based fulfillment service to fulfill US orders. The Accessport on the other hand will be fully dispatched using US based fulfillment centers. Yeah it has gotten as bad as that.

Do check your PM
tongue.gif

Feb 26, 2017 at 4:18 AM Post #464 of 474
Still loving my w500 ahmorph after all this time and a few "upgrades".
Still has the best sig for electronic genres. The upgrade that I'm holding on too now is a complete opposite of the w500, the empire spartan. It's very neutral,unlike the w500

Feb 26, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #465 of 474
The AAW Q were definitely worth the [long] wait...  I really only bought them for their tiny size, thinking they would be great for listening to podcasts and audiobooks in bed (they are in fact very pillow-friendly) but it turns out they are just great all around, they don't sacrifice any tonality or bass due to their size - I'm really surprised they're not more popular, they're one of the best purchases I've made....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back