Adelaide meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #38 of 50
Originally posted this over at the Aussie & NZ thread to no avail, posting it here to see if any locals would be so kind to help out:

Hi fellow Aussie Head-fiers, after a bit of a hiatus I'm looking to come back to Head-fi.
At the moment I'm considering buying a LCD2 r2 from the classifieds but before I pull the trigger I was wondering if there is anyone in South Australia who would be kind enough to let me have a listen to their LCD2. I just need to have a brief listen to gauge whether it is the right sound for me and if it is comfortable headphone to wear. If anyone out there can help me out with this request please send me PM. Alternatively we could arrange a small head-fi meet in Adelaide if there are other people interested.
Cheers,
Willmax

Jun 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM Post #39 of 50
  Originally posted this over at the Aussie & NZ thread to no avail, posting it here to see if any locals would be so kind to help out:

Hi fellow Aussie Head-fiers, after a bit of a hiatus I'm looking to come back to Head-fi.
At the moment I'm considering buying a LCD2 r2 from the classifieds but before I pull the trigger I was wondering if there is anyone in South Australia who would be kind enough to let me have a listen to their LCD2. I just need to have a brief listen to gauge whether it is the right sound for me and if it is comfortable headphone to wear. If anyone out there can help me out with this request please send me PM. Alternatively we could arrange a small head-fi meet in Adelaide if there are other people interested.
Cheers,
Willmax

small headfi meet wise im keen on it.

Stuffs i have

IEM
Dream Earz AUD 8x
Rhapsodio RDB 2v1
Rhapsodio Titanium One
Shure 535

Amp
FL3 China Amp (Desktop/Portable)
Qin Shi Ban 2 China Amp

Source
AK240
Cowon J3
Colorflt CK4 Mod

Cables
FBI Silver Litz 2.5mm TRRS
DHC Fusion V1
Random DIY-ed copper cables

Jun 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #40 of 50
  Sold my LCD2s. Currently only have the HD600 and Violectric HPAV90 to bring.
Maybe my Shure SE535LTDs, but not really a fan of sharing my IEMs around

Bummer just now I realised you would have been the perfect person to help me with my LCD2 quest... I'll have to keep looking for a kind soul :wink:
Any particular reason you let go of your LCD2?

Jun 12, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #41 of 50

small headfi meet wise im keen on it.

Stuffs i have

IEM
Dream Earz AUD 8x
Rhapsodio RDB 2v1
Rhapsodio Titanium One
Shure 535

Amp
FL3 China Amp (Desktop/Portable)
Qin Shi Ban 2 China Amp

Source
AK240
Cowon J3
Colorflt CK4 Mod

Cables
FBI Silver Litz 2.5mm TRRS
DHC Fusion V1
Random DIY-ed copper cables

Yeah a head-fi meet in Adelaide would definitely be good, but I must say I'm not into IEM more into full size over the ears cans 
L3000.gif

Jun 24, 2014 at 7:38 AM Post #43 of 50
Hi guys!

Im here in adelaide as well, would be awesome we could do this meet!

I've only got my ath-m50x, m-100's to share with you guys and would gladly share them with you's if ever the meet would push through.

Im really looking forward to this, please lets make this happen!

Jun 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #45 of 50
Is he a spunk? Probably :D im kiddin!

I have them blue m50x's, definitely not me.:)

Not wearing my m50x lately, usually go out with my m100's.

Would be awesome to meet a fellow headfier especially in adelaide.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back