1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ADEL Technology - Discussion Thread - Update: March 27, 2016: Please Read 2nd Post of the Thread

Discussion in 'Sound Science' started by eaglewings, Mar 7, 2016.
First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. eldss
    @Canyon Runner, looks like you guys have surpassed your funding goal for the Drum campaign with plenty of time remaining for the campaign to end. Congrats!

2. Canyon Runner
    Thank you! I actually think the "goal" bumps up. They do those campaigns with stretch goals, I'm really not sure though, it's not my area. But yayyyyy finally crossing the 50k line!

3. Brooko Contributor
    Hi guys

I'm posting this here - rather than the APEX thread as I didn't want to take things there off-topic (not fair/ethical for 64Audio given the split).  But I did want to correct some misinformation on open vs closed systems - so I contacted Stephen Ambrose yesterday and received the followimng information.

It relates to / answers the discussion in this thread : http://www.head-fi.org/t/826606/64-audio-apex-tia-new-products-flagship-upgrade-program/255#post_13078693

jinxy245 likes this.
  4. WCDchee

Thanks for this great reply Paul, appreciate it. :)

Brooko likes this.
  5. jazzfan
    Less than two days left to participate the in the Indiegogo ADEL™ Drum Earbud campaign. Click here for information on how you can participate in the campaign.

Canyon Runner likes this.
  6. jtung95
    @Canyon Runner 
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes. Is Asius planning on expanding their cooperation with IEM companies? Will ADEL modules be provided to other IEM companies? So far its just Empire Ears and 64 Audio, right? Is there a chance we will see other IEM manufacturers like Unique Melody, JH Audio, and UE acquire ADEL modules? 
    Also, will Asius technologies have a booth/exhibit for those that are interested to interact with their technology/representatives directly at Can Jam? Specifically, the So Cal Can Jam during April this year. Would really love to meet the team behind all this tech, if not then I'll just plod over to Empire Ears to taste some of that juicy ADEL. Thanks for your time!

7. Canyon Runner
    Hey man, for CanJam SoCal specifically (at least as far as I know) we'll be with Empire at their booth.

As far as other companies go, we're talking to a few but nothing is locked down yet (first of the year being right around the corner and all).

8. jtung95
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll see you guys there. I'll be dreaming every night of the other flagship IEMs getting their ADEL modules. Will there be new releases at CES? Or are you guys saving all the goodies for the Can Jams?

9. Canyon Runner
    You'll just have to wait and see! [​IMG]

10. Sound Eq
    any update on the adel line and sound signatures, did you manage to finalize the tuning of the higher perks iems

11. Canyon Runner
    The thing with that is it's so user tunable that it's really down to what the user whats to do. There is no defined sound signature, that's why I haven't been posting about it. It's designed to let you do whatever you want with it, in terms of sound.

12. Ike1985

Cool.

13. jinxy245
    @Canyon Runner I had a quick question. When traveling, I've read that an effective way to maximize passive noise cancellation is ti use IEMs underneath over ear hearing protection (provided you don't think it looks too dorky). Considering the ADEL tech,would it be correct to say that this would defeat the pressure equalization benefits that ADEL provides, or am I mistaken?

Thanks in advance for your help.

14. LazerBear

What kind of over ear protection do you have in mind? Generally speaking, over ears do not provide an airtight seal, so I would see no issue with that. 

15. Canyon Runner
    I'm kinda confused by this question all around, are you suggesting that you're wearing like shooting hearing protection on the plane? 

Sorry, I'm just pretty lost...

First

Back
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
20 21 22 23
Next

Last