Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable
Sep 28, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #1,096 of 2,161
Ahh thats a shame might have to look at another solution as bluetooth is good for the car and headphones when not wired.
But really like the fact the m2 has great detail and dsd with soundstage
Acoustic Research offers a different model, the M20, that does feature Bluetooth. Unfortunately, the M20 is a lower-end unit; it apparently doesn't sound as good as the M2.

Sep 29, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #1,097 of 2,161
20170929_151238[1].jpg

DLNA

Seems to work fine.

I prefer the music on the device myself :)

Sep 29, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #1,102 of 2,161
Sorry, my question is does the Pro player app play DLNA? or just play from the device?

I just installed the Pro player and it is a great update: it plays perfectly my files stored on my QNAP NAS (Bubbleupnp DLNA installed) and Qobuz directly (just had to enter login and password). Only one app instead of three before, good job AR!

Just one question: there is a shortcut enabling to access the previous AR player directly (a sort of big logo with a disc): is there a possibility to replace it with the Pro player?

Sep 30, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #1,109 of 2,161
I'm interested in using the M2 with the MrSpeakers Aeon headphones (a.k.a. Aeon Flow). Do you all have any experience with such a pairing? I posted a question about the M2 in the Aeon thread and got no acknowledgement whatsoever.

Thanks!

Sep 30, 2017 at 9:32 PM Post #1,110 of 2,161
I'm interested in using the M2 with the MrSpeakers Aeon headphones (a.k.a. Aeon Flow). Do you all have any experience with such a pairing? I posted a question about the M2 in the Aeon thread and got no acknowledgement whatsoever.

Thanks!

I know the feeling.

I then proceed to block the folks who I know saw my inquiry but just ignored it totally, forget they can't say, that is cool, just bump thread and say "I dunno man, but I'll bump this thread back up and hope someone else can help"

So,...I dunno man...but here's a bump and maybe someone who can answer sees the question :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back