Accessory Jack
Nov 21, 2010 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

pseud0nym

New Head-Fier
http://www.accessoryjack.com/Detail.bok?no=1496

I want to order these earphones and I can't find it any place else, but I don't know if this site is safe or not.  Has anyone here ordered from them before?

Nov 21, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #2 of 11
Accessory Jack is pretty safe.Quite a few members ordered IEM from them before.

Nov 21, 2010 at 4:16 AM Post #4 of 11
Yup accessory jack has been very good for me, I have ordered several AT headphones and IEM's from them. Good luck on the purchase.

Jul 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #5 of 11
I know this is a very old thread but just wanted to say that I ordered the shure 535LTD's from Accessory Jack on Thursday and got them just 4 days later in New York after they shipped from Hong Kong. Did not have to pay any customs. Great service, fast shipping and a great price on the shure's too. Thanks.

Dec 2, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #7 of 11
Hi guys, I wanted to buy an iem from accessory jack and I wanted to clarify whether it is okay to buy since the popularity of the website seems quite low to me. I would love to hear anyone that bought from the website recently and I am trying to buy this back to Malaysia for own use as it is $100 dollars more expensive than the store in my own country.

Opinions are appreciated and thank you for your comments :)

Dec 3, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #8 of 11
Hi guys, I wanted to buy an iem from accessory jack and I wanted to clarify whether it is okay to buy since the popularity of the website seems quite low to me. I would love to hear anyone that bought from the website recently and I am trying to buy this back to Malaysia for own use as it is $100 dollars more expensive than the store in my own country.

Opinions are appreciated and thank you for your comments :)

Greeting from a fellow countryman. What IEM are you planning to buy, if you don't mind me asking?

Dec 3, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #10 of 11
Hi sir, i wanted to buy Acoustune Hs1551. I already did my survey comparing to local store (Rm2,200) vs accessoryjack (RM 1,850+/-) . What do you think about my decision?

While buying from Accessory Jack might seem cheap at first, you need to realize that - while AJ does mark the price down, there is no guarantee that you won't get hit by import tax and GST (*any package with a decladed value + shipping fee over RM500 is often held up by custom automatically for tax). If the package gets held up by custom, you will need to provide proof of purchase (generally that means either Paypal receipt or credit card statement) as well as some basic product information - if you try to use the "wrong info" to avoid tax and get caught, I can tell you now the end result will not be good as the 'saman' will be extremely high. But if you pay for import tax (15% typically, even though headphone should have no import tax) as well as GST, the IEM will end up costing more than you can get from the local store. Personally, I'll just buy locally even if it is more expensive. That way I won't have to deal with custom and still have local warranty. I'll only risk it if the oversea price + possible tax is still cheaper than local price.

Dec 5, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #11 of 11
Serious and fast shipping
I baught sony zx300 and balanced cables from them
Came in time and a bit cheaper also
Nice shop :beerchug::beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back