AC/DC is refunding folks their money!
May 6, 2016 at 3:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
[VIDEO]. https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKq67XUBjCavpYLjLJ-DtAAZqeGcTZg4WDKq9N-hrCrnMclOUVa-fS4m710E8WIoYrvL32ey&v=e0yEI4E-j3c&time_continue=144 [/VIDEO]

AC/DC is giving refunds to those not wanting to experience Axl Rose be lead vocals while sitting in a big chair with a broken foot in a cast.:p

May 6, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #2 of 2
Since frontman Brian Johnson could no longer perform with AC/DC due to hearing loss, and the band announced that Axl Rose will be their new live vocalist for the upcoming tours, many fans aren't happy with the choice. In fact, 7,000 Belgian fans want their money back for the tickets they bought. Fans have been offered similar refunds for the 12 other dates on the European tour, which kicks off in Lisbon, Portugal on May 7th and runs until June 12th.

The rock group are set to play the Festivalpark in Werchter on 16 May but many fans have lost the desire to go.

Belgian newspaper De Standaard printed the following statement issued by concert promoter Live Nation: "About 7,000 tickets were refunded. The released tickets were first offered to those on the waiting list. The remaining 6,000 are now on sale."

Johnson issued an emotional statement at the time of his withdrawal, calling it the "darkest day of his professional life". "I am personally crushed by this development more than anyone could ever imagine," he said. "The emotional experience I feel now is worse than anything I have ever in my life felt before."

"My doctors have told me that I can continue to record in studios and I intend to do that," Johnson said. "For the moment, my entire focus is to continue medical treatment to improve my hearing. I am hoping that in time my hearing will improve and allow me to return to live concert performances. While the outcome is uncertain, my attitude is optimistic."

Axl Rose will head out on his Guns N' Roses summer stadium tour following the run of dates with AC/DC.

Source: independent.co.uk
Band profile: AC/DC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back