ABYSS Top Of The Line videos
May 22, 2020 at 9:00 PM Post #48 of 599
Here is a copy of my youtube comment:

It's amazing they survived it :) The Ab-1266 is my dream headphone! I compared it to the Sennheiser Orpheus and the Ab-1266 won in everything except detail. And they cost 1/10 of the Orpheus.

The bass on the Ab-1266 is the most amazing I have ever heard in my life, The impact is ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Like 2 bombs smashing your head but the bass is peftect! It is never too strong, It doesn't swallow the rest of the song.

With this amazing bass there is an insane level of detail and separation, And with that they are also very forgiving of poor recordings. They are the only headphone that have - True bass impact and what I call - "bass soundstage" - The bass slams you from the left and right from miles away it's absolutely amazing - It's like having two 18 inch subwoofers in your head and being completely separate from the rest of the song.

Listening to AC/DC - Thunderstruck made me flinch! I just started laughing like crazy at how good it was. I have no idea how you did it, But they truly shocked me.

The Ab - 1266 are the materialization of my music taste. Godly amazingly huge & powerful wide bass with insane clarity, detail & separation, Combined with forgiveness to bad recordings.

Here are a few good songs to listen to if you like metal:
AC/DC - Thunderstruck - It's not really metal but it sounds amazing with the AB-1266!
Breaking Benjamin - Feed the Wolf - The bass in the beginning is just amazing.
Orden Ogan - Deaf among the blind - It's not the best recording out there and the Ab-1266 sound really good - They are not harsh and sibilant, Plus the bass is really fun.
Orden Ogan - F.E.V.E.R - Again, Insane bass performance, detail, clarity and separation. At 01:52 there is an electric guitar that sounds like a motorcycle engine - It sweeps through your head in the most convincing way I have ever heard.
Orden Ogan - Evil lies in every man - The drums are absolutely perfect and the impact is insane again!!!!!!
Brothers of metal - Theft of the hammer - The voices are so powerful! Sabaton - Fields of verdun - The beginning is a different experience!
Infected mushroom - Guitarmass - An amazing combination of bass detail, impact, soundstage, air, detail, separation that come through as 3D.
Infected mushroom - Spitfire - Again just insane 3d sound with amazing bass and detail.

May 22, 2020 at 10:11 PM Post #50 of 599
This is an interesting giveaway. Do they come with a warranty?

May 23, 2020 at 12:48 AM Post #55 of 599
The absolute mad lads did it. I too would like to sign up, I too want to cry when I listen to music.

May 23, 2020 at 3:15 AM Post #59 of 599
It actually survived, thats some overkill material specs you guys are using, pretty awesome. I want!
And for the next test, try a hydraulic press and check how many pounds it takes before they cave in.

May 23, 2020 at 3:18 AM Post #60 of 599
Send me your poor headphones. I will give them a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back