Above & Beyond, FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event, March 16, Music Player, Amplifier, Earphones, Accessories
Mar 20, 2019 at 8:57 AM Post #423 of 460
Friend @FiiO
more on Cable plz.

Here you go >>

more4.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019 at 2:06 AM Post #425 of 460
Forget the dual card slot, can you put your own music files on the memory it comes with?
Haha. That's the problem when we humans use 'memory' and 'RAM' interchangeably rather than getting down and dirty with specifics (storage vs RAM/memory). Ditto for microphonics and stethoscope effect. :grin:

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:20 PM Post #427 of 460
2FEB7001-3A91-4A47-8721-725127D37BFA.jpeg
71CBD0FD-9683-49B9-9203-CBDD98DCC6A3.jpeg
I’m getting ready to compare the M11 to my QP1R with my SHURE KSE1500 and FiiO FH5 ☺️

Unfortunately I recently sold off my AK380.

Let my good friend A/B it earlier with a Sony ZX2, the FiiO is more referenced tuned with greater clarity and resolution, and linearity. Bigger staging and imaging .

Will report on the dedicated M11 thread

Last edited:
Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Mar 23, 2019 at 2:02 AM Post #429 of 460
I’m getting ready to compare the M11 to my QP1R with my SHURE KSE1500 and FiiO FH5 ☺️

Unfortunately I recently sold off my AK380.

Let my good friend A/B it earlier with a Sony ZX2, the FiiO is more referenced tuned with greater clarity and resolution, and linearity. Bigger staging and imaging .

Will report on the dedicated M11 thread
Look forward to your impressions of the M11 with the FH5. Please tell me the Chinese shipped version has English language support :)

Mar 23, 2019 at 6:18 AM Post #431 of 460
I'll 100% be getting the M5 the day it comes out. Looks fantastic!

I liked the Shanling M0 which was a similar size, but got rid of it as the UI elements were way too small to use.

Then went for the Hidizs m80 which was slightly bigger but still tiny. Much better UI and controls but sounded terribly flat with no punch or low end (which was a shame as it was otherwise great).

And next will 100% be this M5. Great design and the UI looks much better designed to be easy to use on such a tiny screen.

Plus that blue will PERFECTLY match my blue BGVP DMGs :wink:

If it stays at the £69 ish mark in the UK that would be amazing!

Mar 23, 2019 at 8:08 AM Post #432 of 460
Dedicated thread needed for Fiio M5,

(1) What was the impedance rating of the Headphone Port?
(2) Offer any Line out along with Coax Out and HP Out?
(3) Any extra info display on that screen when used as Bluetooth Receiver? Like Track name or Album art.
(4) Battery Life when purely used as BT Receiver.

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #434 of 460
Unable to pair Fiio M9 to Apple TV 4. Any idea why it ain’t pairing. Since I can use it as a transmitter and receiver. Can some help with it. I can see it in the list Apple TV in Fiio M9 Bluetooth but can’t see in the list of Apple TV. When I try to pair from Fiio F9 it crashes and go back to settings.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #435 of 460
Love your products and congrats on the launch, but you could seriously consider better your language team. Pretty much every sentence is painful to read... Like "healing your allodoxaphobia" ... "sand blasted technology" ... "high-tech carbon fiber" ... What??

On the other hand, I don't really see the point of including both 4.4 and 2.5. You already know everyone who uses M11 on balanced will be using the 4.4 because it is stronger, and the 2.5 will be left dust-plugged at all time.

Love the dual sd card slots though. 2TB of music on the go, sheesh...
Well, as to 4.4 vs 2.5... the perspective is going to be based on where you are coming from. If you have 4.4 cables, well, yeah, the 2.5 capability will go unused and seems like a waste of space and added cost. On the other hand, I bet most people do not have 4.4 but rather 2.5 cables, and the inclusion of 2.5 is to them a great design decision. I think FiiO smart to remove any adoption hurdle in this way. But then, from my last statement you can probably tell how all of my cables are terminated, and thus my perspective!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back