1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Above & Beyond || FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event || March 16 || Music Player || Amplifier || Earphones || Accessories

Discussion in 'Head-Fi Network & Industry News' started by FiiO, Feb 27, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. Bloodborne
    Gonna be betting yes. The reveal won't be a no, haha.

2. musicday
    Next time ask me first. As far as I am aware only LPG use OLED a very basic old technology, and Cowon use far superior AMOLED. I am talking about the music players that are in the current production.
    A&K never used OLED.
    Screenshot_2019-03-14-13-52-55.png

3. afreekindazone
  4. afreekindazone
    Why only talking about players that are still under production? As long as you can buy it somewhere, it deserves to be mentioned

5. TheoS53
    Not to further derail the convo...but both the AK240 and the AK120II have AMOLED displays

afreekindazone likes this.
  6. musicday
    Big LOL to that.
    So, Jason who is the big guy from iRiver America (A&K ) say that there never been a single A&K portable music player to use OLED, and you keep saying that there are?:)
    No extra comment needed.
    Back to the topic: I hope that the new X9 if that what is called will deliver high power for full size headphones, DSD 512 decoding, streaming and 4.4 mm jack.

7. musicday
  8. Phil B
    I havent been keeping up with the newer offerings from Fiio, so with that, is this new player going to be the new flagship model? I have been looking into the X7 Mii but with this announcement I'm thinking of holding off. What say you?

9. Vartan
    Is there any difference (OLED, AMOLED or IPS LCD) sound wise? or it in the THD?

10. WitzyZed
    Please don't tell me you're serious.

(unsure if *whoosh* is incoming)

11. x RELIC x Contributor
    I would guess he meant no current offerings have an OLED screen, but the AK240 definitely has one. The AK380 was when they dropped the OLED screen.

AK240_AMOLED.JPG

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  12. misteral201103
    @x RELIC x - Love the quote in your sig. Beautifully stated and absolutely true.

DAVID_54 and x RELIC x like this.
  13. afreekindazone
    AFAIK, it's a deal breaker for some people lol

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Vartan likes this.
  14. Bloodborne
    What are the odds they'll announce a better offering than the M6?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last