Above & Beyond, FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event, March 16, Music Player, Amplifier, Earphones, Accessories
Mar 16, 2019 at 8:34 AM Post #259 of 460
I guess there’ll be an M13 coming out later this year. Although honestly with everything they’ve packed into the M11, I’m not sure what else it would offer.

M11 is the replacement for the X5-III and shall be the new mid range offering.

Fiio shall release a new flagship with modular amplifier and flagship AKM dac soon, but not sure if the name shall be M13 or something totally different.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019 at 8:35 AM Post #260 of 460
that little M5 is very cute
I want something that's in direct competition with the radsone es100.
...mhhh....cute, but quite useless if you still own a Shanling M0. Also the radsone es100 have a 2.5mm balanced output...I hoped the new BTR5 will offer a balanced output, but unfortunately there is still no game-changer for me. Some old wine in new bottles....so I will keep my radsone es100...still the best bluetooth receiver on the market.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019 at 8:58 AM Post #264 of 460
Between this and Hiby R6 Pro, which one do you reckon would be better?
It's hard to say without having tried either one, although I did have a quick audition of the original R6 last year. The M11 costs significantly less which is the first thing that stands out to me. After having such a positive experience with the M6 I'm very optimistic about this release. I will say that I prefer the R6 Pro's rounded edges compared to the M11's angular approach.

Mar 16, 2019 at 9:09 AM Post #267 of 460
Only interested in the Silver Cable. Seems M11 is about everything but music. Listened to the X7ii last weekend and didn´t liked it. So i have no hopes for the M11. And its AKM again... .

FH7 makes FH5 look a bit like a Prototype i paid 280€ for. So i dont think i ll buy FH7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back