About the 4GB Sansa Clip
Oct 25, 2008 at 5:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

jma790

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,
I am interested in the 4 GB Clip, but I was wondering if the Sound Quality of this one is the same as the 2GB one; could someone give me some feedback about this.
Please post your toughs if you have tried any of those two, or comparing both.
Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #4 of 9
^ Oookay...in other news, yes, it's the same SQ. Do know though that the brightness (the LCD screen, not the music) of the 4GB is noticeably dimmer than the 2GB version.

Oct 25, 2008 at 7:13 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomikans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha... i just got to laugh about this statement.

Also, his response had nothing to do with the original question.

I'm running a black 2gb and a 4gb version and outside of the 2gb version being brighter outside, they sound the same. The 4gb does look more classier though, but the screen is more reflective. I'm using them with a pair of sennheiser cx-400's and have no complaints with,sound. I still think the clip is the best compact music player on the market

Oct 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it's the same SQ. Do know though that the brightness (the LCD screen, not the music) of the 4GB is noticeably dimmer than the 2GB version.

x2.

Both sound the same to me. 4GB screen isn't as bright, which makes a difference when used outdoors in sunlight.

Oct 25, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #8 of 9
Thanks for all the info!
I am needing a really portable player, but I won't pay so much for something that is always in the risk of being stolen. =D
And I only hear good things about the Clip Sound Quality.
Any more feedback about this last point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back