About New Gen. Ipod Nano Quality
Oct 25, 2008 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

rainlion

New Head-Fier
Is the new Ipod Nano has better sound quality??
Although I didnt see too many people here parise it, I didnt see anyone curse it here either..

The navigation and user interface seems pretty good. and cheaper than good Sony products..

anyone is using that now??any comments? thanks.
atsmile.gif

Oct 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #2 of 8
You haven't seen anyone around here praise it? Hmm. From what I have heard, its quality is equal to the newest iPod Touch, which has been praised as the best-sounding iPod yet. I'll let an owner of one chime in, though...

Oct 25, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #5 of 8
oh..I suddently remember why I am hestitate to buy ipod..I dont want to get trapped by Itune..i like to randomly drag and add music file....but can we do that with new gen ipod? or have to use itune?

Oct 25, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #6 of 8
Can't you Rockbox iPods? If you can do it with the new nano, that's your best bet. Plus it'll add FLAC support.

Oct 25, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #7 of 8
This is a wasted thread, all these questions have been answered, numerous times, in other threads. Search, and post real questions.

Oct 26, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #8 of 8
No you can't Rockbox the latest iPods. Haven't been able to since gen 5.5

If you don't like iTunes you can always use 3rd party software such as MediaMonkey or j.river media centre.

I have a 16GB nano and it sounds very good to me out of the headphone output. Better from a LOD + amp... but not a HUGE difference.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back