About incoming PS500 concerns.
Oct 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

wnmnkh

Headphoneus Supremus
First of all, sorry for making yet another near-useless thread here, Todd.

In recent PS500 discussion, A guy working at one of audio shops reported that Grado messed up his first batch of PS500 (lettering/metal finish part) Not sure if you can see them from the box, but I think we need some confirmation on the quality of the headphones.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/570809/grado-ps500s-new-grados/480

If you cannot confirm the condition of the headphones, and if the pair I will receive is bad one, is this possible to return them for better-conditioned ones?

I don't mind getting bad pairs as long as sound is identical, but I would felt a bit cold if others get much better looking ones.

Oct 19, 2011 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 3
We have a 30 day money back guarantee to insure y9ou are happy with your product. Yes, we will exchange for defects including cosmetic. This of course within reason...

The PS500 has shipped to us and will be arriving in the next few days. As soon as we receive them we will be shipping them out to those of you who have already ordered.

Todd

Oct 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #3 of 3
Just received mine. These headphones are beautiful, and so does sound. I don't understand why there was whining about the build quality........

Thank you for the response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back