A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips
Oct 17, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #406 of 446
Only popular products have counterfeits.
It was not unexpected. I'm surprised it took them 3 years ... :stuck_out_tongue:
Symbio Eartips is our registered trademark, so as long as they don't use our trademark - won't go to jail... :relieved:

@VonBoedfeld thank for shared link... now, everybody who wants to support criminals can order from that place... :alien:

This has been already discussed earlier in this thread: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/best-iem-tips.626895/page-54

By the way: I have ordered from you and would do it again, as it is the best fit i got with tips so far and I have already advertise your product in several channels.

Dec 10, 2020 at 11:45 PM Post #408 of 446
Hey @garcsa

Do you think the symbio W would fit the Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 1/2? (I have cx400bt but they are same size as the famous momentum true wireless). Sennheiser has approximately 4mm bore diameter

Are Symbio W the most comfortable tips you sell with approximately 4mm bore diameter?

Thanks friend!

Dec 11, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #409 of 446
Hey @garcsa

Do you think the symbio W would fit the Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 1/2? (I have cx400bt but they are same size as the famous momentum true wireless). Sennheiser has approximately 4mm bore diameter

Are Symbio W the most comfortable tips you sell with approximately 4mm bore diameter?

Thanks friend!
Hi @bladefd
Yes will fit:
smom.tws.jpg

More comfortable...?
Well, I think it's quite personal, but try the Symbio F please, full foams.
https://symbioeartips.com/termek/symbio-f-3pairs/

Cheers!

Dec 11, 2020 at 10:34 PM Post #410 of 446
Mar 31, 2021 at 6:31 PM Post #412 of 446
Reading back old posts
After some trying I settled on size m spiral dots. The rubber does not put so much pressure on the ear, I probably like rubber tips therefore a tad bigger. With my monster supertips I use the ml rubber, but the m soft.
I ordered an extra set of small symbio to try those also instead of the mediums. The L is just to large.
reading back old posts. So for the spiral dots, I went back to the ml. Which I settled on. For the symbio I haven’t really found the right one. L is too large, s too small, and with the M I haven’t found the right fit. They have been lying around for a year now. So I’m gonna try them again.

Jul 5, 2021 at 8:48 AM Post #417 of 446
Having gone through this and some other threads, I’m really looking forward to trying the W on my Bowers&Wilkins PI7. I’m fairly certain it’s the right bore size. Had to get the sampler set as just not sure what size. I’m a medium in stocks but read the W can run big. In any event, very excited to try them. Thanks all for the informative posts

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #419 of 446
Anyone has comparison about symbio Wn / Wa / W

these 3 different models confuse me

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:51 PM Post #420 of 446
W = fits nozzles 4.5mm - 6mm
Wn = nozzles 3mm - 4mm
Wa = nozzles 2mm - 2.5mm

It’s explained on each product’s page.
I think Wn and Wa are W with an appropriately sized adapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back