:sunglasses::tangerine::peace:

"... Hardly any treble attenuation...."

111.jpg

Thanks to Mr. D.B. and Mr. P.W. for inspiration. :camera_with_flash:

:vulcan:

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2020 at 4:27 AM Post #392 of 446
How durable are those foam tips?
My ears don't like foam tips. Will tear them in 2 weeks of use. So I am going to test these out.

May 31, 2020 at 8:46 AM Post #394 of 446
I normally use medium-size tips, so I ordered a set of M and S symbios (foam inside silicone), and I'm not happy with them. The medium ones are somehow too big and too hard and it's impossible to get a good seal irrespective of whether I try to mould them first or just press them into the ear canals.The fit just isn't good no matter what I do.
The small ones are a little better, but not by much - they feel too small, because I can't get a good seal with them.
Both fall out easily.

Overall, I'm not happy with what I got for the price.

May 31, 2020 at 8:52 AM Post #395 of 446
I normally use medium-size tips, so I ordered a set of M and S symbios (foam inside silicone), and I'm not happy with them. The medium ones are somehow too big and too hard and it's impossible to get a good seal irrespective of whether I try to mould them first or just press them into the ear canals.The fit just isn't good no matter what I do.
The small ones are a little better, but not by much - they feel too small, because I can't get a good seal with them.
Both fall out easily.

Tried taking the foam (carefully) out?

May 31, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #396 of 446
Jun 1, 2020 at 5:05 AM Post #397 of 446
Both fall out easily.

PM sent.

Oct 16, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #403 of 446
Oct 17, 2020 at 4:38 PM Post #404 of 446
What's this: chinese copy cats?
Misodiko Tips
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BO7lRn
Screenshot_2020-10-16-19-32-01-551_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
Only popular products have counterfeits.
It was not unexpected. I'm surprised it took them 3 years ... :stuck_out_tongue:
Symbio Eartips is our registered trademark, so as long as they don't use our trademark - won't go to jail... :relieved:

@VonBoedfeld thank for shared link... now, everybody who wants to support criminals can order from that place... :alien:

Oct 17, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #405 of 446
Very excited for you (and us!) that you have a US retailer! Are you planning to bring your whole catalog to them? I currently only see the F and W models. Any plans to bring the Wa, Wn, or Peels?
Exactly. :)
We are working on it.

@megabigeye If you have any specific request please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back