A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips
Jul 12, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #316 of 446
just placed order for the Ws SSM.
I hope its right size. normally use size M for spinfits but people saying these should be 1 size smaller.
"One size smaller" -
The essence of Symbio Eartips is that the foam part have its own inner force to push the
silicone flange to the ear canal walls.

Someone can think that Symbios are bigger than usual eartips... They are not bigger.
After a lot of experiments we decided about this density of the foam part.
If the density would be lower the the isolation won't be as good as now and Symbios wouldn't be Symbios.

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #317 of 446
"One size smaller" -
The essence of Symbio Eartips is that the foam part have its own inner force to push the
silicone flange to the ear canal walls.

Someone can think that Symbios are bigger than usual eartips... They are not bigger.
After a lot of experiments we decided about this density of the foam part.
If the density would be lower the the isolation won't be as good as now and Symbios wouldn't be Symbios.

ah ok

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:52 AM Post #325 of 446
So can someone explain if there's different small sizes ? Is there a SS or it just one size for each small medium and large ? Also do the peels have the foam inside ? Or just the other ones that are more expensive ? I'm looking for something the same size as the small white tips that come with KPE.

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #327 of 446
So can someone explain if there's different small sizes ? Is there a SS or it just one size for each small medium and large ? Also do the peels have the foam inside ? Or just the other ones that are more expensive ? I'm looking for something the same size as the small white tips that come with KPE.
One S size.
Symbio W Peel does not have foam inside .
W Peel.jpg

Filling the silicone eartip with foam needs a special tecnologie.

W.jpg

Aug 16, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #328 of 446
Just ordered a pair hope they add the isolation to my solaris I've been craving since double flange tips are just too long for these and my ears.

Aug 26, 2019 at 12:43 AM Post #329 of 446
@garcsa I ordered some Symbio Wa tips (S/M/L) about a month ago and have tried them out on Sony MH755s (without the adapters.) The two larger-sized tips slide out of my ears. The smallest ones don't slide out and give me a decent seal, but are unexpectedly painful to wear; I can only keep them in for a few minutes.I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong? Medium-sized Comply foam tips fit and seal in my ears just fine, so I'm not sure why I seem to be having fit issues with the Symbios, though I certainly know everyone's ears are different!

Aug 26, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #330 of 446
@garcsa I ordered some Symbio Wa tips (S/M/L) about a month ago and have tried them out on Sony MH755s (without the adapters.) The two larger-sized tips slide out of my ears. The smallest ones don't slide out and give me a decent seal, but are unexpectedly painful to wear; I can only keep them in for a few minutes.I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong? Medium-sized Comply foam tips fit and seal in my ears just fine, so I'm not sure why I seem to be having fit issues with the Symbios, though I certainly know everyone's ears are different!
Posted several times this: "Symbios inner foam part have its own inner energy wich pushes the silicone flange to the ear canal wall - and because of that its harder to push deeper after a while."

From what you said - you have a really small ear canals.
Please try Symbio W Peel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back