A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips
Feb 28, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #16 of 445
Got mine today, size L.  They fit well - I usually wish for an XL sized tip....  Tried them for about 45 minutes on my Campfire Vegas (removed some large spin-fits.  I think I like the Mandarins better.  Good fit, pretty good seal and isolation.  I'll post more later, and try them on other iems as well.  I find that the Spin-Fits, Spiral Dot, and or complys usually are the ticket for me-different pairings with specific iems work better than others...

These are a keeper.  They stay put, so I don;t have to fiddle with the positioning or seal, and that's a huge plus, getting a fit and stability like customs...

Mar 3, 2017 at 1:41 AM Post #17 of 445
Still waiting for mine to reach
etysmile.gif

Mar 3, 2017 at 5:27 PM Post #18 of 445
great tips ordered 3 pairs

now i am ordering 6 more pairs

they even fit the ie800

Mar 6, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #20 of 445
Received mine.

I would say i have been hunting all kind of tips for my Andromeda as i like using the default wide bore tips but the seal is not that good.

I finally found the one, these although is not as wide as default silicon or spiral dots tips when fitted onto Andromeda but the sound is similar but with better seal.

Mar 9, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #21 of 445
  Received mine.

I would say i have been hunting all kind of tips for my Andromeda as i like using the default wide bore tips but the seal is not that good.

I finally found the one, these although is not as wide as default silicon or spiral dots tips when fitted onto Andromeda but the sound is similar but with better seal.

Could you please let me know where have you purchased them from as they don't show up as available on ebay...plus the price stated was $150US!!

Mar 9, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #22 of 445
Could you please let me know where have you purchased them from as they don't show up as available on ebay...plus the price stated was $150US!!

Bought from ebay.
The last time i checked i think its out of stock. Selling at $999USD

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #25 of 445
Sorry guys out of stock. Symbio is more popular than we thought. Thanks for support!
Will be in stock within 10-14 days. 

Woohoo! I need some more.
Do you know when the L-sized version of the wide bore will be available? I think you had mentioned February or March? Is it still on track?
Thanks you!

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #28 of 445
I am also looking forward to wide bore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back