A reasonably priced alt headphones
Apr 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

acmebricks

New Head-Fier
Could anyone please give some good alternatives to beats solo hd? I like the look but I don't like the sound quality.  Please try go keep it under 60 dollars as I am not rich. I don't like my skullcandy earbuds after I got one gel piece stuck in my ear (stupid of me to do that 
tongue_smile.gif

Thanks

Apr 14, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #4 of 7
While I can understand the practical concerns which drive people to closed headphones and IEM's, you simply must have an open design to get the best sound quality.

The koss portapro and sportapro are emblematic of great sounding headphones at a fantastic price: yes, they have an open design. However, they are also an amazing value. Koss has enough integrity to avoid marketing fads. They 'simply' deliver the best quality at the best price and have done so for many decades. Not only that, their warranty is the best in the business.

Many people for whatever tortured, illogical reasons, crave overspending. They like throwing their money away. If you are sensible enough to hold on to your hard earned money, koss headphones are amazing.

Apr 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #6 of 7
Panasonic HTF600 offers good sound quality for the price, and you can do some EQ. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back