A place to let your feelings out about skullcandy
Nov 30, 2010 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jvanegas17

New Head-Fier
What's up guys?  Newbie here.  Just gonna start a "nice" little discussion thread that will allow honest expressions of feelings towards skullcandy.  You can totally rip on them, let your anger out.  Be sure to explain specifically why YOU personally don't like them.  It could be from style, to comfort, to sound.  By sound I mean tell me what you think of their signature. As you might know, I will be getting some Skullcandies sooner or later, and I'll be sure to give them a review, as unbiased as possible, to compare my results with your feelings. 
Be expecting to hear from me soon!

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:40 PM Post #3 of 8
About 2 years ago i bought a pair of skull candy in ears....they broke.
I got a free replacement...they broke too.
I got one more...guess what happened? That's right they broke. Within a month.

I swore never to buy another pair of Skullcandy's ever again. I don't know how they are now, but i wouldn't doubt that the build quality is still the same.

Sound wise i tried out my buddies newer Skullcandy's and they are just like the Beats; All Bass.

And that's my opinion. Have fun with your Skullcandy's(?)

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #5 of 8

Quote:
This is not going to end well.

It's not supposed to.  This thread was created for the specific purpose of thrashing on Skullcandy.  That way young audiophiles of the future will know to stear clear from Skullcandy, and they won't post repetitive questions asking about them.  However, everyone has his or her own taste in sound quality, and to those who actually like their sound, no one's stopping them.

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
This is not going to end well.

My thoughts exactly. Without even reading the other replies, I can predict this thread is soon going to go the way of the dodo. I do look forward to the OP's honest impressions, though, as I love reading reviews of any kind about any product, good or otherwise.

Nov 30, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #8 of 8
We don't need yet another bashing thread.

This is an unconstructive waste of time. Go post about something that interests you or help someone out with advice.

Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back