a personal thankyou to music forum posters!!
Oct 22, 2002 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

fyrfytrhoges

Headphoneus Supremus
right now Iam sitting here listening to "sigur ros" while Iam typing this, its significant because I was referred to this group by people on this forum. What I wanted to say was a thankyou to all the people who post to this forum in particular because the people here have shown me to some of the best music I have ever encountered, I'm not so sure my wallet would concur, but anyway keep the suggestions and the lively music discussions goin people...... Paul.....

Oct 22, 2002 at 10:12 PM Post #2 of 4
word. the music forum is where it's at: grinch, markl, mbriant, gloco, darkangel, nick, wab, aeberback, kerelybonto, millerdog, and way too many more - man i love reading some of your guys' posts. thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2002 at 10:14 PM Post #3 of 4
Yeah, and don't forget carlo, either!

Thanks, y'all.

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2002 at 9:28 AM Post #4 of 4
The music forum is the best. The main reason I still read and post on head-fi even though I don't listen to headphones all that much anymore! Especially the Jazz-connaisseurs for showing me all the good stuff in jazz: Milestones, BenG, Magic77. Also, Dusty and Demetrio for knowing more obscure stuff than I do and Carlo, Stuart, grinch, millerdog, gloco, darkangel, braver and many many more for their great posts!

PS. fyrfytrhoges, don't forget the new Sigur Ros is out in 5 days (yes I am counting)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back