A new pair of earpads for JVC HA SZ1000
Dec 21, 2015 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

AbedFa

New Head-Fier
Yo.
I've heard the sz1k earpads were fine in comparison to sz2k, but that wasn't the case for me when I bought it. My ears keep touching the insides due to the lack of pad depth.
Anyway, I did look up and tried to search for an alternative replacement, but a few obstacles came blocking my way.

I saw a lot of positive feedback for the Brainwavz HM5. Using the HA-MR77X earpads is also an option, but the thing is, I'm from middle-east and shopping on Amazon is not an option, so I'm only left with eBay to buy internationally (local stores don't have what I need so), I searched, and found the Brainwavz HM5 for 23 USD but the shipping cost is over 29 USD, so I thought I'd rather look for a different earpads than pay 52 USD for just a pair. I sadly couldn't find the MR77X ones as a replacement. Which is why I'm now posting this, right here and now.
Oh and neither the Alpha Earpads, sadly. (not sure of the name but I'm sure I saw this somewhere around here, some pillow-sized pair of earpads)

I'd like to know what you guys think, should I go for the 52 bucks Brainwavz, or do you have mooar earpads to recommend? I'd love to check their prices first though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back