[A 'Mini-Con'!] Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 21st, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #256 of 266
First of all, spill the beans, will ya'? I hate surprises already. (If you believe that, I have beachfront property in Gila Bend I'll sell ya').

Second, I have the pieces for just that cable. I'll try to whip one up tonight.

Update: The cable is done, although it's only 4 ft. long.
Awesome! I got the new Acoustic Research AR-H1 overnight shipped and it will be here Saturday morning.

Oct 20, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #257 of 266
Ugh! A little irritated I can’t make it, only engineer on shift so I can’t take off work. Sucks being me!

Oct 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #260 of 266
If nobody has strong objections, I'm going to pass on bringing the MA900. Last time no one listened to them and they are now discontinued so what's the point. IMO, they are the best in bed headphone though as they have rear slots for your ears to slid through and the headphones just lay over your ears instead of getting pushed in and up and squishing your head.

Oct 21, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #262 of 266
I was planning to bring my Feliks Audio Euforia, but am feeling under the weather. I'm planning to come but no Euforia. I'll have my HD800S with me if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #263 of 266
Update
i10 EASTBOUND from 75th ave to 59th ave is indeed down to 1 line from 4.
This shouldn’t affect anyone at all.
See everyone today!

Oct 21, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #264 of 266
I'm so heartbroken. I was at the ER with my son at 1:30am this morning dealing with 105 fever that wouldn't come down. Mom works on Saturday, so I'd been planning to bring my Mu5icJunky kids, but I can't bring my son to spread the flu (or whatever this is) to my head-fi community.
I had a tube amp, Campfire Audio's, and other toys to bring too :frowning2:.

I hope ya'll have fun. Phones I really looked forward to testing:
iSine 20
LCD-X
D7000
Meze 99
Nighthawks
K812
Velvets V2
Monolith M1060
Several others that I've looked into buying without getting hear.

anyways, seems like something always comes up during the Phoenix meets for me, but someday I can be there!

Oct 21, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #265 of 266
I'm so heartbroken. I was at the ER with my son at 1:30am this morning dealing with 105 fever that wouldn't come down. Mom works on Saturday, so I'd been planning to bring my Mu5icJunky kids, but I can't bring my son to spread the flu (or whatever this is) to my head-fi community.
I had a tube amp, Campfire Audio's, and other toys to bring too :frowning2:.

I hope ya'll have fun. Phones I really looked forward to testing:
iSine 20
LCD-X
D7000
Meze 99
Nighthawks
K812
Velvets V2
Monolith M1060
Several others that I've looked into buying without getting hear.

anyways, seems like something always comes up during the Phoenix meets for me, but someday I can be there!

Sorry you were unable to make it but family does come first. Hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back