[A 'Mini-Con'!] Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 21st, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2017 at 12:51 AM Post #31 of 266
This is great! I've been waiting to go to my first AZ meet. Is there a fee to attend/parking?

I can bring my:

Headphones: (I don't have any stands to put these on though).
Audeze LCD-2f Aluminums (with stock cable, and with Plus sound exo cable)
AKG K553 Pro
AKG K240
And possibly B&O H6 Gen 2 (with plus sound exo cable)

Amp:
JDSlabs O2

I'll update if there's any changes to what I'm bringing or not.

Aug 30, 2017 at 1:31 AM Post #32 of 266
I forgot to mention I'll be bringing my measurement rig so I can measure anyone's headphones and easy mod changes such as pad swaps if you have them.

Aug 30, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #33 of 266
This is great! I've been waiting to go to my first AZ meet. Is there a fee to attend/parking?

No fees will be charged- this event is completely free for both parking and entry! See you there :)

I forgot to mention I'll be bringing my measurement rig so I can measure anyone's headphones and easy mod changes such as pad swaps if you have them.

Awesome news as usual, thank you once again sir cskippy! I hadn't thought of this last time, but I'm particularly curious to see how different HD800's will compare.

Aug 30, 2017 at 7:38 AM Post #34 of 266
The location and either date is good with me. I'll bring my HD800S and Feliks Audio Euforia OTL, but probably won't bring a source.

Aug 30, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #36 of 266
The location and either date is good with me. I'll bring my HD800S and Feliks Audio Euforia OTL, but probably won't bring a source.

If you don't bring a source it is very likely you can share a table/spot with someone that has one and run multiple amps from 1 dac, etc.

Aug 30, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #37 of 266
Throwing out an Interest Check for my Eddie Current Zana Deux modified and upgraded to be like the newer current super edition. Looking for $1300 which will include multiple rectifier tubes and preamp tubes including a grade A Sophia Electric 6SL7. I also have a Jensen PC2XR which is probably the best balanced to single ended converter you can get. Asking $170 for that.

Aug 30, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #39 of 266
Throwing out an Interest Check for my Eddie Current Zana Deux modified and upgraded to be like the newer current super edition. Looking for $1300 which will include multiple rectifier tubes and preamp tubes including a grade A Sophia Electric 6SL7. I also have a Jensen PC2XR which is probably the best balanced to single ended converter you can get. Asking $170 for that.
interested on trying it on my HD 800 SDR. :D

Aug 30, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #42 of 266
That's why I'm giving everyone a heads up, so they can come prepared. It would be great to sell it there so I didn't have to lug as much gear back! :ksc75smile:

Aug 30, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #43 of 266
Announcement, guys: Schiit Audio will be helping to support our meet, and will also be sending a SchiitKit! The kit contents are yet to be decided, but I will let you know. Yggy and Raggy won't be included unfortunately, due to their size, but in any case... you can pretty much plan on getting to see most of their headphone products! Myself, Chris, and Greg are in contact with some other audio manufacturers as well... we'll see how it goes! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #45 of 266
Can someone please explain briefly how this works?

As in, if you bring some gear, what else should you bring? Extension cord, soft mat, a source? Or are most people expected to have their own source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back