A little about the Campfire Audio Lyra
Jun 2, 2015 at 10:00 PM Post #17 of 277
  That'd be really cool. Thanks for the info.

That's a hunch: it's not educated by anyone. If you can get ALO in Europe, I'm sure that Campfire will be ready, too. Especially as earphones are more cleverly built for the growing popularity of portable audio. 

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #18 of 277
have a pair of the lyra for 2 days now.  straight out of the box, it is very promising.  when paired with sxc24 which tightens the bass, it is really a top tier contender for dynamic driven iems.  for now, the highs is still a little hot.  will be burning it for 100 hours over the next couple of days.  will revert then on the changes.

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #22 of 277
  What ear tips have you settled on?

have an enormous ear canal which most ear tips don't fit well, currently using the largest pair of tips from akg k3003
etysmile.gif

Jul 31, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #24 of 277
been playing around with various cables options.  alo sxc24 seems to be the better of all.  the bass tightens nicely with a noticeable high extension.

Aug 2, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #26 of 277

The ceramic shells are a VERY nice touch. 

Got a pair myself and yes the ceramic shells are REALLY well made and looks nice. I just wonder if it would break upon impact like other ceramic wares..........Also aesthetically it's a bit too low profile for my taste but I know that's exactly how many others like their iems to be like so it's just me I guess.

Aug 2, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #28 of 277
I am curious how Jupiter sound like and why it cost this much for a quad driver, have they implemented something new that requires for such a high price tag?

I am guessing it will sound like fitear TG334, I could be wrong.

Aug 3, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #30 of 277
I am curious how Jupiter sound like any it cost this much for a quad driver, have they implemented something new that requires for such a high price tag?

I am guessing it will sound like fitear TG334, I could be wrong.

It doesn't sound like the TG334. It is less mid-fat and a bit more neutral from top to bottom, placing highs and lows on more equal footing. Wide and more detailed, but not as 3D-sounding as the TG334. I will write about Jupiter in a forthcoming review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back