A link for Tuberoller
Mar 31, 2004 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

TimSchirmer

Repelling digital infidels. (Would that be called the Digifadah?)
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_903083.html?menu

wink.gif

Mar 31, 2004 at 10:28 PM Post #2 of 17
I might mine my nose for boogers but I've never made a meal of nose crackers.

I was a kid anyway,cut me some slack.

Mar 31, 2004 at 10:46 PM Post #5 of 17
We come up with all kinds of creative names for stuff when we can't say the slang in front of the munchkins.

Mar 31, 2004 at 10:52 PM Post #6 of 17
Picking nose in front of people is considered impolite, but eating it too? eeeeeyyyyy gross.

I do heard some people drink their urine as theraputic treatment. Anyone who dare to try? Might cure your tinnitus
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 12:00 AM Post #9 of 17
He's right about the urine thing: it does play a role in tinnitus. Although this may sound a bit odd, taste your urine. I promise: it won't kill you. You're fine if it has a pretty neutral taste. If, however, you detect an almost bright, bitter taste, it may be a good idea to see your doctor.

Apr 1, 2004 at 1:28 AM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
He's right about the urine thing: it does play a role in tinnitus. Although this may sound a bit odd, taste your urine. I promise: it won't kill you. You're fine if it has a pretty neutral taste. If, however, you detect an almost bright, bitter taste, it may be a good idea to see your doctor.

Lay off the asparagus?

Apr 1, 2004 at 1:58 AM Post #11 of 17
Great... i've got an excuse for picking my hooter now. Still can't find an excuse for scratching my arse and goolies, and belching Yankee Doodle Dandy tho
smily_headphones1.gif

Apologies to anyone who find this offensive. I'm joking here
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw

Uhh noooo... I'll just assume that my doctor tests for those sort of things when I have my physical.

Apr 1, 2004 at 5:34 AM Post #13 of 17
This is no joke guys, the first sign that you are diabetes, you're urine will taste sweet.

About the theraputic treatment, I heard people were collecting urines at public toilets to separate out the useful ingredients for developing new drugs. I dont know if that's a rumour or not but it's very likely since it must be pretty rich in amino acids, vitamins and hormone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back