A head-fier owes me $1000+ and couldn't (/wouldn't) pay me back..
Jun 10, 2008 at 10:07 PM Post #151 of 151
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A:

Let's not forget -[size=small]I OUTTED MYSELF[/size]!

Fail. Yeah, when jdimitri had already posted the thread honorably not disclosing your name in the hope that you would finally step up and take responsibility instead of dodging him.

Quote:

B:

Not Taxes owed (FROZEN BANK ACCOUNT)

Fail. To damn bad. I imagine you had a little warning on this front, and I bet the account is not still frozen. I also recall reading jdimitri's first post to say that you used some money to buy a Zune -- where is it? -- and some money to pay for something related to your son. That was not your money and you cannot justify using any of it.

Quote:

C:

People will do what they have to to survive (Human nature)

Ultimate Fail. Unbelievable. Nice of you to expose yourself so fully as a selfish jerk. Your family obligations do not allow you to let somebody else suffer! jdimitri is a young kid who trusted you, foolishly it turns out, but he trusted you and you have screwed him over for months without so much as a dollar being returned or even committed until he desperately posted this thread. I guess your family isn't in such need that you had to let go of your precious Hornet and iMod. I guess your family's need isn't so bad that you have to reclaim your gear from your friend who "bought" it with a promise to "resell" it to you. I am betting you could get more than whatever you got from him, if anything, if you sold it on the FS forum (assuming anyone will trust you to follow through on a promise going forward).

Clean up your despicable mess before you ask anyone for any understanding or respect. You don't deserve either at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back