A good a place as any, for an intro...
Aug 1, 2002 at 3:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

HighwayStar

Won't excrete urine on your holiday (unless you do so to his first).
Hello everbody,

I've been lurking here for a while and as it became more and more frequent, I finally got around to registering. Just wanted to say Hi ! and thank everyone for their contributions. A wealth of information... goodbye disposeable cash...
biggrin.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 3:28 PM Post #2 of 7
"nobody's gonna take my car, gonna keep it till the end"
-Deep Purple

HS
You need to spend more money to fill up your profile of equipment, how can we help.........

Aug 1, 2002 at 4:26 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by DarkAngel
"nobody's gonna take my car, gonna keep it till the end"
-Deep Purple

HS
You need to spend more money to fill up your profile of equipment, how can we help.........

LOL ! Lend me a ski mask & gun for starters...
biggrin.gif

Wow ! Peeked into your profile and checked out your pics. Amazing. Really like your "computer system", the Panasonic/Grado/Grado combo. Nice !

Aug 1, 2002 at 4:52 PM Post #4 of 7
"Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your wallet."

Welcome aboard! Looks like you already got the gun.

Future head lines:

Armed man wearing skimask and Sony Street Styles holds up audio store. Police report only items taken were a pair of Sennheiser 600's and something called a headphone amp.

Aug 1, 2002 at 5:10 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio Redneck
"Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your wallet."

Welcome aboard! Looks like you already got the gun.

Future head lines:

Armed man wearing skimask and Sony Street Styles holds up audio store. Police report only items taken were a pair of Sennheiser 600's and something called a headphone amp.

Aw man, busted ! But it ain't me see, cos I'd never be caught dead in no street styles...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Thankfully my Ety's are easily concealed under the ski mask
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the official greeting ! It's funny, my wallet is looking smaller these days...

Aug 1, 2002 at 10:43 PM Post #6 of 7
Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet
tongue.gif

Heck, I'm sorry about my own wallet at the moment... between headphones, and my computer... I'm 110% flat broke
frown.gif

tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 11:00 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Welcome to Head-Fi, sorry about your wallet
tongue.gif

Heck, I'm sorry about my own wallet at the moment... between headphones, and my computer... I'm 110% flat broke
frown.gif

tongue.gif

I hear that Duncan. I really need to do something about a PC, been living out of a laptop, but that's gonna wait. Earlier today I PM'd JMT regarding a META42 for portable use. Gonna be squeeze'n that wallet a little tighter... But you know I just gotta do it
biggrin.gif

Maybe I can out do that 110%... (I'll be crying out loud !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back