A friend needs your help!
Dec 28, 2007 at 2:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 60

GTRacer

100+ Head-Fier
So here's the original post from a forum I frequent:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Lifters
A friend of mine could use your guys help. And since this is the 'giving' season, I thought I'd ask of you fine folks to help out.

His son is up for "Florida Short Track Report Driver of the Year 2007" and it would really mean a lot if you would vote for him. He's a damn good driver with minimal support going up against fellows with tons of backing and support.

I assure you, he's very deserving and could use the boost in support and attention from the sponsors that he'll no doubt receive if he wins this contest.

So, please go to this website the Florida Short Track Report DRIVER OF THE YEAR CONTEST 2007 and vote for Allan Colley for driver of the year. Again, trust me, he's a great guy who has more than earned it.

You can vote more than once, but I think no more than once a day (24 hours). So, please visit whenever you log onto GTP or the net. Voting ends December 31st at midnight, I believe.

Thank you very much for your vote.
smily_headphones1.gif

Now why am I asking you guys? Because I believe we have the power to help this guy out, and the other forum I go to simply doesn't have enough activity to make a dent (we managed to lead by about 100 votes, but suddenly TJ jumped ahead by 200 votes, no doubt from his sponsors). His nearest rival, TJ Winegardner, already has alot of backing and sponsorships. He races as an underdog, wins without all the money everyone else has, and now he's up for an award. It could be his big break, and motor racing is quite expensive. Please vote for him guys, it only takes a few seconds of your time. Vote for Allan Colley.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 28, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #3 of 60
i voted too

Dec 28, 2007 at 2:47 AM Post #4 of 60
why not, i voted too.

Dec 28, 2007 at 1:18 PM Post #15 of 60
Always willing to help out an underdog - especially when it's related to motorsport. It's an elitist sport to begin with, so if this helps him get corporate support and lets him drive more... keep your fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back