A firmware patch to enable Google Play store in M11/M11PRO/M15 based on the SoC used--Samsung 7872
post-15524606
Post #121 of 122

Spuli1976

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I don't have roon so this answer may or may not help... some apps have their own volume control... if roon does then you should turn the roon volume control down and try to match the output volume of the Fiio music app or UAPP... hope this helps..
This has nothing to do with the volume control! I have this hiss with every other application too! The audio path from the M11produces audible hiss with high sensitive headphones. On my Beyerdynamic DT1770 i hear nothing over the 3.5 jack. With my ibasso IT04 on the 2.5 jack i hear this hiss very good.

Last edited:
post-15528629
Post #122 of 122

lalama

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the volume control! I have this hiss with every other application too! The audio path from the M11produces audible hiss with high sensitive headphones. On my Beyerdynamic DT1770 i hear nothing over the 3.5 jack. With my ibasso IT04 on the 2.5 jack i hear this hiss very good.
Ok, I checked all music applications and the hiss was quite loud, being able to hear it overpower the music in quite portions. FiiO advised to downgrade, so I downgraded to 1.0.7 and the hiss is still present, but not as loud for sure and much more tolerable. I don't know if this may be an issue with my M11, but just a heads up to anyone.

BTW 1.0.7 with the Google Play patch is extremely unstable.

EDIT: I also checked with other earphones beyond FH7 and the same hiss is present. I even tried a friend's brand new FH7 so it is not due to my earphones being damaged or defective.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)