A few weeks later...
Jan 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Deep Funk

Headphoneus Supremus
Mediamonkey works fine. The library doesn't seem to have the artist-album setting like WMP11 which worked rather pleasant. The lack of information on the albums I want to rip is sometimes surprising, Black Holes & Revelation by Muse wasn't recognized. I don't really mind, but it makes ripping CDs a longer process.

WMP Classic work fine too. It handles the few DVDs I watched with ease and is very light on memory.

WMP11 still exists on my system. I don't use it anymore so if I don't test it in the coming weeks its a goner.

EAC ripper hasn't seen much action lately but I'll have make some time to figure it out. Media Monkey functions just fine doing the same.

I'm a Pioneer Monitor 10 and a Philips AX2400 PCDP richer. They make a good team for reference listening or just for listening CDs for now.

My Creative Aurvana Live needs a portable partner. I brings 128 kbps WMAs to life but its bass rendering capabilities are its biggest weakness. Why oh why skimp on that sweet low bass? I've already set up a thread for the new headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back