A few questions on Sennheiser's warranty service,
Jun 14, 2015 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Jallen

New Head-Fier
Hi, as the title suggests I'm having thoughts about using the sennheiser warranty service, although i'm not sure my case is eligible.

I have a pair of HD 449's and recently one ear cup was squashed, twisting it off and cracking the plastic slightly. This also seemed to cause a loose connection in the wire.
My question is, is it worth sending my Headphones in? will they repair this for free, and If not as I assume, will it be cheaper than buying a new pair for ~£70?

Thanks very much for your help. If you've had any experience with Sennheiser's warranty service, please be sure to let me know.

Joseph

Jun 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #2 of 4
We operate the official Sennheiser UK spares outlet from this site and on my system it has the HD449 as 'non-serviceable' - this means that you wouldn't be able to send them in for repair, whether they fall under warranty or not (I can't advise on that).

You can call them on 01628 402200 (there's the usual menu system to get through, but it's not too bad).

If you've had the headphones for a year or less you will need to go to the original retailer, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back