A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Nov 15, 2018 at 12:16 PM Post #4,523 of 6,504
It's always been more about the music but the reason I'm here is to make the music sound better. I don't think we've ever really talked about gear on this thread so I'll just throw this one out. I decided (for the umpteenth time) to jump on the HYPE TRAIN and ordered a pair of KZ ZSN's. I LOVE me some cheap, giant killer IEMS and this one is getting rave reviews in the budget/Chinese IEM threads. They will be my first Knowledge Zenith 'phones. What gear are y'all enjoying the hell out of right now?

7q52MLJ.gif

Nov 19, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #4,524 of 6,504
It's always been more about the music but the reason I'm here is to make the music sound better. I don't think we've ever really talked about gear on this thread so I'll just throw this one out. I decided (for the umpteenth time) to jump on the HYPE TRAIN and ordered a pair of KZ ZSN's. I LOVE me some cheap, giant killer IEMS and this one is getting rave reviews in the budget/Chinese IEM threads. They will be my first Knowledge Zenith 'phones. What gear are y'all enjoying the hell out of right now?

7q52MLJ.gif
It's cold in my backyard, so to keep my ears toasty I've been reaching for the Oppo PM-3.
Heard this tune today, not with any personal gear, but while shopping for groceries. Gave me an earworm ....,

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2018 at 6:03 AM Post #4,525 of 6,504
Doc, let us know what you think of them when when you get it. I am mainly into full size over-ears as in-ears don't seem to stay/seal in my ears, even though I have tried many tips. For outside use I am using B&0 Play H6 (which I got a good deal on) and are fairly discrete for over ears and have decent sound and come with real leather pads.

Nov 20, 2018 at 9:34 PM Post #4,526 of 6,504
Doc, let us know what you think of them when when you get it. I am mainly into full size over-ears as in-ears don't seem to stay/seal in my ears, even though I have tried many tips. For outside use I am using B&0 Play H6 (which I got a good deal on) and are fairly discrete for over ears and have decent sound and come with real leather pads.

H6? You hear that? That's the sound of an A800 crying from neglect:sob:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back