Jun 6, 2004 at 11:33 PM Post #2 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
Hopefully I can muster the effort to actually move out, commit myself to going to college and juggling a job/school, etc etc. Wish me luck
wink.gif

good luck.

Jun 6, 2004 at 11:36 PM Post #3 of 11
Dude- Just Do It!!

The only things in life you'll ever regret are the things you didn't do.

If you do it and it doesn't work out at least you tried.

There's no such thing as failure only a temporary setback.

Mitch

Jun 7, 2004 at 12:10 AM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Hopefully I can muster the effort to actually move out, commit myself to going to college and juggling a job/school, etc etc. Wish me luck
wink.gif

Long ago I decided to quit a job that was financially very rewarding to go back to school. Sold the condo, the car, the girlfriend (more like a trade...
biggrin.gif
). Not an easy one so good luck. Try to keep the girlfriend...

Amicalement

P.S. Still have in a file somewhere with my picture on my first public transportation pass. A picture taken a few days after I sold my beloved car....

Jun 7, 2004 at 4:43 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

wow.. i just typed a HUGE thread and lost it because my ^#@$%@#$^@#$ login to HeadFi failed for some unknown reason.

I really don't feel like typing those pages again :/

Notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad, notepad................................CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+V
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jun 7, 2004 at 4:58 AM Post #8 of 11
Just press Ctrl +A and Ctrl +C and then press submit, if it doesn;t go through, paste it.

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:19 AM Post #9 of 11
Sduibek

We have no idea what you are talking about. How old are you? One could easily say stay exactly where you are. Don't move. See what is happening around and beyond you. Has it occured to you that you might be called to be exactly where you are but in a totally different way? You need some advice, and I compliment you for seeking that out, but is a headphone forum really where you need to seek that? These are life choices!

I have no idea where you are, where you come from, or where you are going. So, choose someone physically close. Ask them. They may say "take off" or they may say, "STAY!" Without some more information on your dream and current situation we are left with an empty "go for it." That has no meaning unless we know you.

Jun 7, 2004 at 6:57 AM Post #10 of 11
how old are you? I am 24.

when I was 23 I moved out, but after coming down with a baddddd depression I had to move back into my parents house for the time being.

i was so glad when I moved back cause for me there was someone to talk to, someone to fight with...lol someone to cook and clean.
I will move out in a year or so but ill tell you that i am happy living at home with my parents, it has its days but i was really lonely when i was on my own.

I personally dont think moving out is all its cracked up to be, when you move out you can kiss your spending habits good bye....in the mean time live your life to the fullest and spend that damm money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back