TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Feb 21, 2018 at 11:11 PM Post #736 of 813
I received the kit today
Thank u so much for organizing the tour Mr Barra
I contacted the next person in line and has his info!!!
Listened to the forte for a few minutes this afternoon
Of course it is better than my U12 but I really doubt that it is $2k better. Way more dynamic , better lows, but don’t hear that crazy detail that many talk about. Also do not hear the hardness that some complain of , they sound very nice. Will see what happens with more listening.

Feb 22, 2018 at 5:21 PM Post #738 of 813
Just checking in to see which member I will be receiving the next unit from. I haven't been reached out to by @koven or @che15 and just wanted to make sure things weren't getting confused with the 2nd unit coming back into rotation. Thanks guys!

My kit is going to Joseph Lin this weekend so I think whoever has the other kit should be shipping to you.

Feb 22, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #739 of 813
Who should I ship the kit to?

Feb 27, 2018 at 9:19 PM Post #741 of 813
I had contacted Joseph and he sent me his info last week. I asked if anyone else had contacted him when I first reached out to him! So what should I do? Send them to land of the free?
I will ship them out Thursday

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018 at 9:23 PM Post #742 of 813
I had contacted Joseph and he sent me his info last week. I asked if anyone else had contacted him when I first reached out to him! So what should I do? Send them to land of the free?
Can you guys and the next up on the list (post 2) have a group PM to figure this out? This is why we ask for each participant to PM the next three immediately so that logistics can be locked down right away. Group PMs are great for quick results.

Feb 27, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #743 of 813
When you contacted me, no one contacted me then. Later, Barra told me Koven will send his kit to me so I thought it is all sorted out ok. I am sorry for the confusion. I do not know who I should send the kit to once I receive from Koven.

Feb 28, 2018 at 12:05 AM Post #744 of 813
I’ll take a round 2 if you’re not sure who to send it to... ok I’ll stop.

Feb 28, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #745 of 813
When you contacted me, no one contacted me then. Later, Barra told me Koven will send his kit to me so I thought it is all sorted out ok. I am sorry for the confusion. I do not know who I should send the kit to once I receive from Koven.

Hey, @Joseph Lin,

Did you see this post?
These are the next three, please PM as a group with preference going to order.
  1. @Joseph Lin - Charleston, SC
  2. @Land-O-The-Free - Wenatchee, WA
  3. @jscmd2000 - Victor, NY

Looks pretty clear to me whom you should send the kit to. Still confused?

Feb 28, 2018 at 7:13 AM Post #746 of 813
The thing is that there r 2 kits going around.
So I am sending to Joseph or land of the free.
Joseph was contacted by both current holders.

Feb 28, 2018 at 8:05 AM Post #747 of 813
Hi @che15,

Sounds like Barra arranged Koven to send his to Joseph Lin, so you should send yours to Land-O-The-Free. Please read their posts above.
Now, Joseph Lin, Land-O-The-Free, me(jscmd2000), and ljnew should start a group PM to figure out the next hand off to minimize shipping time.
Looking at our locations, I suggest Land-O-The-Free send his to ljnew and Joseph Lin send his to me(jscmd2000), but we have to decide together.
I just have to figure out how to start a group PM, since nobody has.

Feb 28, 2018 at 10:48 AM Post #748 of 813
Please do not send me both of the kits, I only need to listen it once. I almost ordered Forte but want to make sure it is what I think it is before I place the order.
I don't want to pay for the shipment twice. If Barra can let me know who I should send mine to then I'll be very happy.

Feb 28, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #749 of 813
Final Lag of Tour - Defined
Given the ongoing confusion, I decided to spell out the final order for each kit separately. Post 2 has now been updated with a final lag section that spells out specifically, who comes next with each kit. Please refer to this list to decide where to send the kit next. It is not logistically correct as I followed the first come first serve rule for the late comer's list that we are now on so as not to cause any commotion.

This being said, I am still requesting that you contact the next couple people in the list as a group PM immediately on kit receipt. The purpose of this is to keep participants aware of their upcoming turn as well as to provide an alternate option if the next person in the list is unresponsive. The key purpose here is to have an option/address to send the kit out to on day 8 so we do not hold up the tour for those still waiting their turn. The participants are still free to rearrange the order to their convenience through group PM if everyone affected is ok with the change. If that doesn't work for anyone, let me know and I can always move you to the back of the list as an alternative option.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back