TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Jan 22, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #691 of 813
It is with much drama, crying (full bodied sobbing, actually), kicking, screaming, and tantrum; that the 64’s have left my death-grip and are headed east to @fuhransahis. My loss is his gain. The scene at the mailstation was quite humiliating, but I did not care. They simply finished and yelled, “NEXT!”

They are brilliant in their own separate ways. Kind of like having a LaFerarri on one side of the garage, and a Lamborghini Veneno on the other. Just superb.

I hope to have my video review and written up by the end of the week, hoping upon hope that I have recovered by then...Cheers and thank you to @Barra amd @64Audio for this incredible opportunity. Faith such as they have shown cannot be underestimated. Excuse me now, while I go rock sobbing to myself in the corner listening to Rick Ashtley, so that I may recover...it will be ugly.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018 at 12:20 PM Post #693 of 813
The tour kit has been received and signed for by my wife. Will take a look tonight and check everything out though I'm sure it's as ngoshawk described it. Will message the next three members shortly.

Might be a loooong night lol.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #696 of 813
All looks good so far. Let's take a listen :ksc75smile:

20180125_193331.jpg

20180125_193434.jpg

Jan 26, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #700 of 813
I sent it priority. I've been getting delays with mail coming to me lately for some reason. I had the same situation happen to me for a package that was sent to me, they would not update the tracking on where it was located, but keep saying it's on the way and only state the city of the distination. I had packages that USPS delayed the delivery than originally planned. I guess it's one of those situations.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018 at 10:21 PM Post #701 of 813
I sent it priority. I've been getting delays with mail coming to me lately for some reason. I had the same situation happen to me for a package that was sent to me, they would not update the tracking on where it was located, but keep saying it's on the way and only state the city of the distination. I had packages that USPS delayed the delivery than originally planned. I guess it's one of those situations.

Currently experiencing this exact situation on 2 USPS packages that I sent priority mail last week and are still in transit. I sent a package to California and it somehow ended up in Hawaii.

Jan 26, 2018 at 10:55 PM Post #702 of 813
I had a delay of one day on the Beat Audio tour package. It said weather delay, even though we were having good weather. I asked Fedex and they stated that due to recent blizzard in the midwest earlier this week, they were having delays.

Jan 26, 2018 at 11:46 PM Post #703 of 813
Currently experiencing this exact situation on 2 USPS packages that I sent priority mail last week and are still in transit. I sent a package to California and it somehow ended up in Hawaii.
I sell phones on ebay and USPS lost 2 of my packages and stole one of them recently..... smh.

It was during the christmas time, guess the temporary christmas helpers were the reason for the stolen package

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 12:20 AM Post #705 of 813
@Barra Will there be a tour on newer 64 release like Trio or N8t?
Working on the Trio/12t tour, but would love to have the N8t join it too. However, the N8t is probably too new to make the lineup. We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back