Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15503910
Post #1 of 4

openbaffle9978

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
$850 shipped to your door.

64 Audio U12 IEMs w/ APEX M15 + Extra Mic Cable, Tips + Pelican 1010 Case. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS priority.

I’ve got a great combination here.

The 64 Audio U12 are truly outstanding IEMs, I also own a JH Audio Lola and BGVP DM6/7 and find these are better in many respects (which surprised me a lot).

They also are much more comfortable and lighter than the JHs. This is an earlier set of the U12 but I separately purchased the APEX M15 module as an upgrade module, which is installed on the U12. This significantly improves sound quality l. I’m also including the original APEX modules as shown in the pictures. The U12 IEMs themselves are in fantastic cosmetic shape and function perfectly.

This set does not come with the original box and packaging, but to compensate this set comes with a new sealed box of computer sport pro tips, half of which are in sealed packaging (these tips are excellent with the U12).

I’m also including, in addition to the stock mic cable, an extra noble audio lightning cable. Finally I’m including the pelican 1010 protective case that has room for both the IEMs and both cables with extra tips. The condition of the case itself is average (lots of scruffs and one of the hinges is damaged, but it still works. The rest of the package is in excellent condition: the cables work perfectly, the IEMs as I mentioned are in fantastic shape, half the tips are unused and the other half have seen very limited use.
US buyers only, and will ship priority with signature required.

Willing to consider trades for other TOTL IEMS.
I'm interested in the QDC Anole VX.

IMG_4276.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4279.jpeg
IMG_4280.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4282.jpeg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)