64 Audio - Introducing Fourté Noir™️
Jul 18, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #17 of 27
Hi, yes, these are the chrome set that we demoed at CanJam SoCal this year.
thanks for your answer

when we make little jokes bout the price, do you laugh with or at us :)

i am sure you are cool enough to laugh with us, and we know the efforts put to make those iems

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2019 at 3:24 PM Post #18 of 27
thanks for your answer

when we make little jokes bout the price, do you laugh with or at us :)

i am sure you are cool enough to laugh with us, and we know the efforts put to make those iems
Definitely with you, we love reading the comments! The Head-Fi community is so great and we love hearing your feedback, both the positive and the suggestions for improvement. :beyersmile:

64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
Jul 18, 2019 at 8:35 PM Post #19 of 27
I have the u18t and buying them wasn't easy since it put me in trouble financially but still think they are the king on the block.

I bought them only because I hadn't heard any better for the money and I was considering upgrading my LS50's, but thought IEMs would be more practical and used more since I could listen stationary and portable. Still agree.

I have listened to the U12T, Tia trio, tia fourte. Not impressed.

BUT?
$3,799.00

Really?

Ridiculous.... Isn't this getting out of hand?

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019 at 2:12 AM Post #20 of 27
I have the u18t and buying them wasn't easy since it put me in trouble financially but still think they are the king on the block.

I bought them only because I hadn't heard any better for the money and I was considering upgrading my LS50's, but thought IEMs would be more practical and used more since I could listen stationary and portable. Still agree.

I have listened to the U12T, Tia trio, tia fourte. Not impressed.

BUT?
$3,799.00

Really?

Ridiculous.... Isn't this getting out of hand?

Number 1 reason why I will never buy a 64 Audio product. Their prices are exorbitant compared to similar offerings from other companies. At the TOTL level it's about finding a monitor that's tuned to your tastes, paying an extra $1000 is only gonna make you think it sounds better.

If you really want an improvement, upgrade your source.

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:13 AM Post #21 of 27
Number 1 reason why I will never buy a 64 Audio product. Their prices are exorbitant compared to similar offerings from other companies. At the TOTL level it's about finding a monitor that's tuned to your tastes, paying an extra $1000 is only gonna make you think it sounds better.

If you really want an improvement, upgrade your source.

If you really want an improvement, buy 100 6-packs of your favorite beer. :wink:

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:15 AM Post #22 of 27
If you really want an improvement, buy 100 6-packs of your favorite beer. :wink:

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Throw in some Gorilla Glue #3 and you'll be flying :beyersmile:

Jul 20, 2019 at 4:50 AM Post #23 of 27
Man, these kind of 2nd iteration of a "Flagship" always kinda leave a bad taste in my mouth it feels like it's just a cashgrab scheme and IMO defeats the purpose of buying a flagship in the first place

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #25 of 27
Seems like an upgrade for current Fourte owners is feasible:

1) Swap out new DD
2) Redo all wiring and solder
3) Replace faceplate with new design
4) Toss the new cable into the return box

Nothing that I can see as anything unusual since they do all of this today to repair their IEMs.

Mar 7, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #26 of 27
Hi has anyone ever tried comparing the noire's vs trio? specially how is that peaky treble ???? :)

Mar 8, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #27 of 27
Quite expensive for an IEM. I do own the U18t, amazing yes, little overpriced, subjective but I do think the pricing is getting little out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back