For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 2, 2015 at 4:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

FraGGleR

Headphoneus Supremus
Price dropped.  

I bought 6 pre-populated Beta22 boards a while ago trying to shortcut the process of building both a balanced and single ended setup, but got stuck at testing them and haven't returned to them since.  I know for sure one board needs to be re-tested and repaired (I shorted something during testing, and have new components for it), and the rest need to be tested for proper functionality.  2 are configured for active ground, the other 4 for regular audio channels.  They were pre-populated by a guy who mas made a ton of them so hopefully the rest work without need for too much work.  I also have the miscellaneous parts to do most of the installation into cases including jacks, mounts, potentiometer extension rods, etc.  I also have 3 AMB sigma 22's configured for the B22s along with the appropriate toroids also available that are all properly working, but not cased up. Overall, at least $1200 worth of stuff.  

Looking to offload everything (together - prefer not to separate out) at a steep discount just to get them out of my closet and off of my mind. 

I am happy to reply to any reasonable offer, but am not quite ready to just give all of this away.  All of this takes up a bit of box space and isn't light so to keep things reasonable, continental US for now.  

Jul 22, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #2 of 2

Stillhart

CanJam@RMAF 2015 Karting Champion
That's a pretty fantastic price.  It's tempting for sure, but I kinda want to build my whole B22 myself.  I'm somewhat surprised this is still here...

GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread