50% Off Edifier H850 Our Highest Rated Headphones Now Available For Only $39.99
May 20, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #3 of 14
Value!

May 23, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #6 of 14
I already have Philips SHl3300 which sound great for the price, but aren't comfortable after hours of listening, do these headphones sound as good as my current headphones or better?

May 24, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #7 of 14
Today is the last day for the sale on the H850 headphones so get yours before the sale is over. Sale ends at 6pm EDT on our website and midnight tonight on Amazon. 

@User4567 As the company selling this product we will obviously say that the H850s sound better but that is hard for us to tell you without disbelief. We can only say that you should look for impartial reviews from others before buying if you are on the fence about a certain product from any company. One thing we can say for certain is that, if you are looking for comfort for long periods of listening, the H850s were made with that in mind. I personally, Thomas, can say I've worn these for almost an entire day without discomfort. From commuting to work, during work hours, and commuting back home. 

May 25, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #10 of 14
  Today is the last day for the sale on the H850 headphones so get yours before the sale is over. Sale ends at 6pm EDT on our website and midnight tonight on Amazon. 

@User4567 As the company selling this product we will obviously say that the H850s sound better but that is hard for us to tell you without disbelief. We can only say that you should look for impartial reviews from others before buying if you are on the fence about a certain product from any company. One thing we can say for certain is that, if you are looking for comfort for long periods of listening, the H850s were made with that in mind. I personally, Thomas, can say I've worn these for almost an entire day without discomfort. From commuting to work, during work hours, and commuting back home. 

The Philips Shl3300 can reach 18Hz - 25kHZ
The Edifier H850 reaches 20Hz - 20kHZ. 

Shouldn't the Philips headphones sound better then?

May 25, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #11 of 14
  Are they comfortable after hours of wearing them? I need more comfortable, but cheap headphones to replace my Philips Shl3300, because they hurt my ears.

I've only had them on for about an hour with no issues.  They are compact around ear headphones so it could be tight if you have big ears or ones that stick out or elf.  
I have burned mine in for about 12 hrs just because.  One thing I noticed is that they sound pretty good overall and stay that way with most source.  From a Ipod Classic to portable amps to a QP1R, the sound is very similar.  Ipod to QP1R should not sound the same.  This headphone is not revealing with sources.  The only time I can hear a difference and I mean BIG difference is when its plugged into big amps.  Vintage receivers, power amps and stuff I use to drive the Hiifman HE-6 and other planar magnetics.  

Jun 8, 2016 at 8:18 AM Post #12 of 14
  I've only had them on for about an hour with no issues.  They are compact around ear headphones so it could be tight if you have big ears or ones that stick out or elf.  
I have burned mine in for about 12 hrs just because.  One thing I noticed is that they sound pretty good overall and stay that way with most source.  From a Ipod Classic to portable amps to a QP1R, the sound is very similar.  Ipod to QP1R should not sound the same.  This headphone is not revealing with sources.  The only time I can hear a difference and I mean BIG difference is when its plugged into big amps.  Vintage receivers, power amps and stuff I use to drive the Hiifman HE-6 and other planar magnetics.  

In one of the reviews someone says they are more comfortable than the Audio Technica M50X? Do you agree? And do they sound better than the Audio Technica M30X, M40X and M50X? I'm considering buying one of these. I don't expect them to sound better than the M40X and M50X, because they are more expensive. But everything is possible.

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #13 of 14
  In one of the reviews someone says they are more comfortable than the Audio Technica M50X? Do you agree? And do they sound better than the Audio Technica M30X, M40X and M50X? I'm considering buying one of these. I don't expect them to sound better than the M40X and M50X, because they are more expensive. But everything is possible.

Sorry, I do not have any experience with those AT headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back