5 problems
May 28, 2010 at 3:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

midoo1990

Headphoneus Supremus
i will try to be as short as possible:

1-where are the number of pages in the forums for each thread?
2-where is page number jump?if i want to get to page 200 out of 400 in a thread how can i do so in the new layout?
3-Mobile browsing is written to be solved in "future road map",exactly when would that happen? it is the most serious problem right now because it is affecting many headfiers including me.
4-will the background colour ever change?
5-how can i change thread title?

thanks.

May 30, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #3 of 7
Point 5, help....

May 30, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #4 of 7
I would like to see the number feature in point 1 again. To me without, all long threads just look identical to each other. I'm not either that a big fan of the new "Go to first new post". Firstly it does not always do what I want to do, secondly the buttons are too small if you ask me.
2: Haven't noticed that thing went away. Might be I personally I changeing the pages through the address bar instead. But still...boooo.
4: That's a good question.
5: Another vote for bring this back if it aren't already.

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #5 of 7
anyone noticed that the same list of things to be fixed dont change ever? please solve the mobile browsing issue...:frowning2:

Jun 11, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #6 of 7
The list just isn't being maintained. In reality quite a few issues have been fixed, or at least alleviated. Point 5, for example, has been incorporated (small "Change Title" button next to the title of the thread).

Jun 12, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #7 of 7
I would like a solution for #2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back