4th annual Danish head-fi meet north of Copenhagen October 30th 2010
Aug 23, 2010 at 2:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

nc8000

Headphoneus Supremus
The 4th annual Danish meet is on for October 30th. The official thread is here http://www.hifi4all.dk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84047&PN=1

We have been promissed demo products from HeadAudio, HiSoundAudio and a range of universal fitted JH iems.

At the moment we have about 30 Danish head-fi'ers coming but will wellcome anybody from anywhere who might be in the area that day.

Aug 24, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #2 of 26
Too bad that thread is in Danish :wink:
It's my bday weekend and I was thinking of doing a Copenhagen citytrip with the girlfriend.
She could go shopping while I come to the meet :D

Aug 24, 2010 at 12:05 PM Post #3 of 26
Sounds like a plan to me. You would be very welcome.
Chocolate and beer, sounds like Belgium to me ??

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #5 of 26
So this is only the 4th annual meet in Denmark now? I thought it was the 7th national meet... 
wink_face.gif
 (We did have a few people from all parts of the country at the Jutland meets too.) 

Sep 7, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #6 of 26
It is the 4th annual in Copenhagen. In the spring of every year there has been a meet in Jutland so yes if we exclude the location it will be the 7th Danish meet
wink_face.gif

Sep 8, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #7 of 26
I am looking forward to be there again. It seems we will have a lot of high end gear at the meet this time. Even though most of it is far out of my range it is always great to measure up and see how far you can get satying in the mid-fi range.

I think I will add the link to this thread in my signature.

Sep 13, 2010 at 3:28 AM Post #8 of 26
ok, If all goes well I'll be in the city that weekend! Now if someone could just give me some info in english
biggrin.gif

Is in in the city center btw? (I won't have a car). I'm gonna look for planetickets now. What airport does Ryanair use there??
Any hotel recommendations?.

thanks!

Sep 19, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #9 of 26

Quote:
ok, If all goes well I'll be in the city that weekend! Now if someone could just give me some info in english
biggrin.gif

Is in in the city center btw? (I won't have a car). I'm gonna look for planetickets now. What airport does Ryanair use there??
Any hotel recommendations?.

thanks!

Hi Ultrainferno - The meet is not exactly in the city center but in the northern outskirts. Ryan Air will be using the main airport (the only one). Let me know if you need a ride from the airport - I will be able to pick you up. 

Regarding hotel - what price-range are you looking for? Low budget? Great areas to have a drink? And are you going to be in the city for the whole weekend?

Sep 21, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #11 of 26
Looking forward to seeing you there

Sep 22, 2010 at 2:54 AM Post #12 of 26
Sounds good to me..... jeg vil gerne med hvis der er plads til en lille en som mig ? Jeg er ret nye i den hovedtelefon verden men er ret begejstret for dem.
Jeg har kun en Graham Slee Voyager og et sæt Audio Technica ATH M-50s som jeg kan tag med...

håber det går med mit dårlig dansk, er englænder og HADER at skrev på dansk... men det går nok ;-D

hilsen
Mike

Sep 22, 2010 at 6:49 AM Post #13 of 26
Det går fint, du er velkommen, og dit skrevne dansk er lige så godt som min kones der har boet i Danmark i 26 år (kommer også fra England).

Oct 15, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #14 of 26
Hey everybody
smily_headphones1.gif
I would really love to attend this meet, however Danish language is a problem for me too (although I live in Copenhagen
smily_headphones1.gif

Will you post all the main info in English here??

Oct 15, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #15 of 26
A few international Head-fiers will attend. So I am sure there will be some English communication during the day. I hope the main information will be posted here too... if NC8000 does not do it I will post it during the weekend....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back