4-piece, Tivoli Audio system (also sold separately)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-7673387
Post #1 of 1

hardtimes

Head-Fier
Reaction score

I'm selling a full Tivoli Audio satellite radio system, which includes:

* Tivoli Audio Model Satellite Table Radio (this exact model no longer made; list $299, generally available online for between $150 and $225; for sale $124.99.)
* Tivoli Audio Model subwoofer (list $159, for sale $74.99)
* Tivoli Audio Model CD (list $299, for sale $124.99)
* Tivoli Audio top-firing stereo speaker (list $89.99, for sale $39.99)

I have all of the original boxes and remote controls with the exception of the Satellite Table Radio -- I have the remote but not the box for that.

If you're looking for a small, bookcase-sized system, this is excellent. I've been using it for the past year without the satellite radio hooked up, so there's no need to use that if you don't want to. The entire unit is available for $324.74; prices for individual components listed above. I've been using this in my office for years and love it. We're moving and since I won't have a home office any more I don't need it.

The entire system is in cherry wood finish and metallic taupe fronts, as per the photo. NOTE: These are stock photos and not photos of my unit; I'll happily provide that if anyone wants to see it. It's in excellent condition.

I'm moving on Sunday, August 13, so this would be a local pickup in Brooklyn between now and then. If someone *really* wants me to ship them somewhere, email me and we can see what we can work out. I could potentially try to put all of these separate boxes in one very large box and send it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)