360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

JayceOoi

100+ Head-Fier
Author's Note: The original review can be found at my blog - 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Unboxing and 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review @ JayceOoi.com.

Best Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, Roborock S50 alternative? Automatic sweep and mop by itself. Yup, that’s the ability of the latest S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner by 360. Loaded with powerful 1800Pa large suction and 3 speed modes – quiet, standard and powerful. Using LDS LIDAR scanning, SLAM algorithm for drawing accurate maps and multi-sensor collaborative for obstacle avoidance. Comes with self-protection - built-in cliff sensor too.Large capacity dust bin with H11 grade washable high-efficiency HEPA filter. And can be controlled and monitor with mobile application.

Yes, 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has been helping me to clean the house every day now. Get yours now too.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020 at 10:46 PM Post #5 of 8
Thanks for the review! I've been using the Roborock S50 max for a few months now. My first thought after the first time I used the S50 was 'why didn't I get a robot vacuum sooner?'. It's incredible to see how quickly and well the technology has matured.

As for bigger houses, I have a house with two floors and I have the S50 run on separate schedules (I just move the robot vacuum upstairs whenever I need). I don't think it's necessary to get two.

Aug 6, 2020 at 7:50 PM Post #6 of 8
Make sure you are able to return if it doesn't meet expectations. Most important features to look for in Robovacs:

1. Suction power

2. Does it do mapping and follow the mapping, and not randomly cleans the same places over again? This is a very important feature so that the robot can continue to clean where it left off, and you can direct where to clean.

3. Does it have good precise sensing?

With this said, I went with Neato D7 which has one of the best mapping besides iRobot, but better sensing utilizing LIDAR.

Two companies worth looking into are Neato and iRobot.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2020 at 4:29 PM Post #7 of 8
So, I looked into Roborock, and they are very talented company. Their cleaning algorithm and control app seems to be the best out there. I think it helps that they utilize good processors for the robots. Roborock seems to be on the same level as Neato and iRobot, but in some ways probably better. Their S4 is probably the best valued robot currently if you can get them on sale at $300.

Neato probably has the best suction power and the edge/corner cleaning due to the wide roller, but Roborock seems to the better AI, it's very obvious in the way it behaves.

If looking for a robovac, make sure the vac can create maps, and be controllable with the maps. Also, makes sure it has a LIDAR as one of it's sensors. If it doesn't move by mapping and just does random coverage, I'd avoid those.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #8 of 8
Interesting review, thanks.

And talking about Roborock, I think that they do a great job, especially in technical approach. And S4 is their best product, I agree with PP. However, my parents don't really like robotic vacuum cleaners as they are quite skeptical regarding AI. They prefer to use more traditional cleaners without all these modern tricks, you know. But I want to slowly change their attitude.

I showed my dad a review about Shark Duoclean Lift Away cleaner and he was quite impressed with its characteristics. I hope that he will like my gift since I've already bought it for his birthday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back