30% off eBay B/O's: Amp time :)
Oct 3, 2008 at 10:51 PM Post #63 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by energie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
omg how does this work?
any guide?

should be a link on the front page, to av123 or something. I'm sure there was a guide at slickdeals(or the like, type of websites) too.

Oct 4, 2008 at 1:23 AM Post #64 of 75
Just bought my HD650's last week at 8%. Oh well.

Did get my 110 dollars credit to my account for a previous purchase.

30% off the new Neil Young vinyl release live at Massey Hall. Not bad

Oct 5, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #66 of 75
Missed that deal at 35%....not again.

Picked up some Blue Dragons for my HD650s, and a couple OPA627 modules for my Music Hall A25.2

I had just ordered an amp the week before from av123, or a DarkVoice would have been in there as well.

Oct 5, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #67 of 75
I just don't get this, it sounds too good.
Can I sell a pack of bubble gum for $2000 with buy it now and my friend buys it with his own ebay and paypal account at 10% off deal? He pays me, I receive the $2000 and use it to buy a $2000 chocolate bar that he sells with buy it now at 10% off again. 60 days later each of us receives $200 without doing anything illegal and spending a single dollar (just circulated $2000 from his paypal to mine, then back to his).

Is Bill Gates trying to play Santa or something?

Oct 5, 2008 at 9:16 AM Post #69 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can I sell a pack of bubble gum for $2000 with buy it now and my friend buys it with his own ebay and paypal account at 10% off deal? He pays me, I receive the $2000 and use it to buy a $2000 chocolate bar that he sells with buy it now at 10% off again. 60 days later each of us receives $200 without doing anything illegal and spending a single dollar (just circulated $2000 from his paypal to mine, then back to his).

Well.. yeah.. it's pretty low though to take advantage of something like that.
Also, if you buy s $2000 item, you'd only get $140 after paypal fees.

Oct 5, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #70 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well.. yeah.. it's pretty low though to take advantage of something like that.
Also, if you buy s $2000 item, you'd only get $140 after paypal fees.

Well I am not in the US at the moment so I won't be able to do it. I wouldn't do it either if it was for $200 and 6 months wait. But someone mentioned you are limited to 3 rebates at $250 maximum each, that's more interesting. If I have access to their fine prints, make sure that I don't break the law and I am certain that microsoft is obliged to pay after the ebay transaction, I would even open paypal and ebay accounts to everyone I know. For ex. 5 accounts x $750 = 3750 in 2 months - whatever fees.

I don't even think is morally wrong, I did not break the law, hurt nor scam someone. Microsoft gave me conditions to get some money, I fulfill them to my advantage. It is not scamming an insurance or a criminal finding technical loopholes to get freed (OJ Simpson) which happens all the time. Downloading movies and mp3s illegally is way lower in my book which almost everyone I know does and don't feel bad abou it.

But I highly doubt Microsoft would let anyone go with this.

Reminds me of "Punch Drunk Love" and the air miles.
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #72 of 75
Quote:

that's against the terms of service for this promo. have fun getting your cashback voided and possible legal action against you.

Oct 6, 2008 at 7:20 AM Post #73 of 75
Quote:

But someone mentioned you are limited to 3 rebates at $250 maximum each, that's more interesting.

I'm pretty sure that it previously stated 3 rebates @ $250 max per acct, but now it's saying 6 rebates @ $200 max/acct (pretty sure?). I've already done it 4x: twice before & have already received the $ & now twice again in last few days.

It's a damn good deal....especially if you were going to be buying something anyways. I just bought a LD I+ for $77 & I got D5000s a few months ago for $345! I'm planning to use it a couple more times!

Oct 10, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #74 of 75
theres gotta be a catch...you prolly pay full price......then you prolly have to wait 3 months to get your 30% money back

Oct 10, 2008 at 1:34 PM Post #75 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizdan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
theres gotta be a catch...you prolly pay full price......then you prolly have to wait 3 months to get your 30% money back

Yes, you do. That's not a catch, exactly. It's the same way every rebate works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back