3 Pair Fostex Orthodynamic Headphones - DIY Thunderpant's Clone, T50RP modded & T40v1 modded
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-10606556
Post #1 of 2

ccklone

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
And these are SOLD.

Hey Now,

I have 3 pairs of orthodynamic headphones for sale. My living situation no longer requires headphones, getting back into speaker listening. I use headphones at work with my Crack and these orthos are not compatible.

$275.00 shipped to you in CONUS and no Paypal fees, this is for ALL 3 PAIRS.

1. T40v1 - modded cups damped with Akasa Paxmate, foam removed, driver Dyna-mat dampened, balanced w/cat6 ethernet cable dual entry, Neutrik 4-pin XLR, Shure SR840 pads with  Qables Y-splitter.

2. T50RP - modded with Sony MD5000 leather pads, damped with Akasa Paxmate and Dyna-mat around drivers, reflective dot, and felt removed.

3. T50RP woodied - modded with Marty Custom Cups (zebrawood), JMoney lambskin Denon pads, Beyerdynamic headband, dampened with Akasa Paxmate and Dyna-mat, Denon oem AH-D7000 cable.

All headphones are working properly and sound very good. A great opportunity for you to get into DIY orthodynamic headphones. Paypal only with no fees and free shipping in CONUS. Thanks for looking at my advert.

--
Finest kind,
Chris

post-10606608
Post #2 of 2

ccklone

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey Now,

SOLD pending payment.

That was the fastest I have ever sold anything online. Thanks CosaNostra!

--
Finest kind,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)