3.5mm jack to jack line out question
Oct 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

veuxtres

Head-Fier
Im getting amp for my iem and headphone, is necessary to get a good quality jack to jack cable ?

i saw a twag v2 jack to jack cost about 90usd, i don mind to pay for that if the price worth the performance.
Or please give me some idea for it if u think a good jack to jack makes a difference. Thanks

Oct 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #4 of 15
Maybe I am the wrong person to ask but in my opinion definitely yes. I have OCC silver 3.5mm interconnects as well as OCC silver LOD. The silver adds a wonderful clarity that is apparent as soon as you connect. You should check out the Headphone Lounge appreciation thread as Ted Allen makes great cables and interconnects at the most competitive prices.

Oct 27, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #11 of 15
I eoukd actually recommend getting something from Toxic Cables because they sound phenomenal.

Oct 27, 2013 at 4:43 PM Post #12 of 15
I would agree if Toxic Cables did not make you wait 6 months it more. Check out his thread others have ordered in Februrary and are still waiting for IEM cables. Ted's quality, build time and sonic improvement are impossible to beat.

Oct 27, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #13 of 15
I really do not want to derail this thread.
To say that cables are a controversial subject  on here and elsewhere in the Hi Fi community is an understatement!
I am very happy to coexist with those that say that cables make a difference.
My personal view is that they do not contribute to my enjoyment of music.
I suggest that Fiio cables are extremely well made and very good value.
Lets leave my contribution at that. An alternative view that is all. :)

Oct 28, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #15 of 15
If your talking about 3.5mm cable, Frank have ready made angled ones and you do not have to wait as I am getting one from him.

I eoukd actually recommend getting something from Toxic Cables because they sound phenomenal.

Thanks lads.

We do have several different Mini to mini, LOD and LOD to USB cables made.

We also have no sole IEM cable orders pending from February, the oldest pending order for a IEM cable, is from last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back