2nd Annual WickedSchiit Meet - New England - Nov 10th, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #76 of 90
My friend decided to pick up
I will have an SMSL SU-8 balanced DAC, Monolith M1060 (Periapt balanced cable also available) and TRN v90 IEMs available for purchase. You can ping me beforehand if you are interested.

@gc335 you can add the iBasso DX160 and Topping D70 DAC to list of gear I will bring to set up
Updated! I'm looking forward to trying the DX160. I'm bringing my DX220 if you want to try that. Unfortunately my AMP8EX will not arrive by the meet.

Nov 8, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #77 of 90
The Audeze demo units and raffle Sine DX have arrived!!!

Nov 8, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #78 of 90
I have two more items for giveaway. ModHouse Audio Argon Mk3 and a Periapt cable! Good stuff!

Nov 8, 2019 at 8:31 PM Post #80 of 90
Probably a bit late on this but i will be bringing CD transport, soekris 1541, bryston bha1, hd800, hd660, akg k371

Getting excited! See ya Sunday
Not too late!! See you Sunday!

Nov 8, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #81 of 90
Final list:

HE6SE
HE500 (mods)

Items to check out / FS:

HE4XX (mild mods)
Alara (serious mods)
Heretical Coax Cable
Arctic Cable (Cardas) 2.5mm -> XLR

Nov 9, 2019 at 9:03 PM Post #82 of 90
Admittedly didn't read through the thread... but I'll be there. Just have been slacking lately when it comes to Head-Fi, etc.

I'm going to bring a few DIY amps - 6DJ8 transformer coupled for use with high impedance cans. Also The Wire - a wire with gain - style amp similar to the O2.

Headphones-wise - I think HD800S, Audeze LCD2, and ZMF Audio Atticus. Maybe something else as well.

See y'all tomorrow! Head-Fi meetup and Treehouse run afterwards here I come!

Nov 9, 2019 at 9:15 PM Post #83 of 90
Admittedly didn't read through the thread... but I'll be there. Just have been slacking lately when it comes to Head-Fi, etc.

I'm going to bring a few DIY amps - 6DJ8 transformer coupled for use with high impedance cans. Also The Wire - a wire with gain - style amp similar to the O2.

Headphones-wise - I think HD800S, Audeze LCD2, and ZMF Audio Atticus. Maybe something else as well.

See y'all tomorrow! Head-Fi meetup and Treehouse run afterwards here I come!
Good beer!

See you soon!

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:16 AM Post #84 of 90
I am really disappointed to say I'm not going to make it this morning. Between a badly leaking water main flooding part of the basement and emergency plumbing work yesterday, and the fact that I ended up driving ~2,000 miles and flying 6 commuter flights in the last 2 weeks, my back just can't do the 120 miles each way from Quechee, VT.
Have a great event, and if it's helpful to reimburse for my head count on the lunch, let me know and I can PayPal it to the organizer.
Good listening!
Phil in VT

Nov 10, 2019 at 5:34 PM Post #85 of 90
It was a great time - educational and fun. Thanks and best wishes to all! (the tall guy with HFM's).

Nov 10, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #86 of 90
@gc335
Gene, thanks so much for organizing this and bringing us all together. It was totally a great time. So nice to see familiar faces again. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 4:57 AM Post #88 of 90
Was an awesome meet! Huge thanks to Schiit, Gene, and the Head-Fi'ers I was able to meet. Where's the impressions thread? :)
You’re welcome! Thanks for coming. I’ll put together a thread by tonight. I need to upload the photos from my camera.

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:22 AM Post #89 of 90
Another great meet in New England. It was nice to meet all of you, and to try out your gear. There were so many headphone systems that I couldn't get to try all of them. I like that there were headphones I've been curious about. There were some really impressive headphones and setups.

I hope we keep this going. The turn out on this meet was larger than the previous one I attended.

It was nice to try out all the Schiit gear including the new Rag 2. I want to thank Schiit for sponsoring and sending out so many systems. Also, it was cool to meet the man behind Modhouse and try out the modded headphones.

Also, thanks to @gc335 for putting this together.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 8:33 PM Post #90 of 90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back